The objective of the task: To review and audit the financial, administrative, accounting, and logistical affairs of the (martyrs) provincial units in light of the applicable laws of the country.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Martyrs and Disabled Affairs
- No of opportunity: 2 Vacancies
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- Deadline: 01. July. 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Audit and review of financial, administrative, budget, and other departments of the “Martyrs”, the directorates of the martyrs, and the disabled of the province.
- Take decisions to prevent illegal executions of departments during the audit.
- Guide the departments under review to improve administrative, financial, and economic activities during the audit.
- Provide suggestions to the authorities under review to eliminate violations and strengthen the sovereignty, laws, decrees, regulations, bills.
- Methodological guidance and coordination of planned and extraordinary reviews by explaining the provisions of financial, economic and accounting laws.
- Reflection of violations and detection of illegal actions received by the audited authorities to the competent authorities in order to improve the work process.
- Analyze and conclude on the adequacy and appropriateness of audit evidence and documents, prepare a draft report on the results of the audit findings and partner
- Making it with the authorities under inspection for the purpose of obtaining the opinion and response of the authority regarding the findings and orders of the inspection and holding a closing session.
- Arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and when necessary reports on relevant activities and achievements, in order to inform the leadership of the Ministry;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the Ministry.
- Provide effective and professional communication and coordination with colleagues, provincial directorates and audited authorities and competent authorities to implement and enforce laws.
- Provide communication and coordination with relevant departments and other departments to better perform the assigned tasks.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of administration and business, public administration, management management, management and leadership, law, administration and policy, social sciences, public policy, good governance, economics, public administration, management Government from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country is preferred to higher degrees in the above-mentioned fields.
- Have at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
- Opposing candidates with at least five years of fully relevant work experience are eligible for this position.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari (and familiarity) of writing and speaking (with English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
Note: Candidates can obtain a job Application form from the link (Download form) and submit it to the Employment Department of the Human Resources Department of the Ministry of Martyrs and the Disabled after the complete the application form.