About Da Afghanistan Bank:
Da Afghanistan Bank also acts as a banker and financial representative of the government, issuing and registering licenses for banks, money changers and suppliers of monetary services and securities, and a secure and secure payment system. For this purpose, designing, implementing, and adopting monetary policies, exchange rate policy and currency arrangements, printing banknotes, and minting coins were determined as the tasks of the Central Bank.
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Da Afghanistan Bank|
|Years of Experience:||three years of relevant work experience|
|Education:||At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of computer science, information technology|
- • Assessing, analyzing the security risks of the database system, application system, and operational part of information technology and implementing appropriate solutions
- • Prepare, prepare and develop security policies and guidelines for the relevant departments as well as implement and monitor their implementation
- • Design, proposal, and implementation of baselines and necessary security standards to database systems and applications and the operational part of information technology and active monitoring of their implementation
- • Analysis of security needs of the relevant departments of this office
- • Installation, configuration, updating, and upgrading of information technology systems and security tools and related departments
- • Recommend and combine the best security measures for the integration and interaction of the organs of the Afghan payment system
- • Regular monitoring of all logs in the database system and application to detect and prevent malfunctions
- • Detection of violations and security inefficiencies of related systems and information technology
- • Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing against potential cyber security threats over related departments and information technology infrastructure
- • Recommend and follow up on security updates, patches, and system upgrades and security of database and application systems against cyber threats
- • Analyze, review and recommend security improvements to the security structure and infrastructure of database systems, applications, and the operational part of information technology
- • Training, determining, and promoting the best security measures to the functions of all employees and employees of related departments
- • Take action against privacy breaches and malware threats from related sectors
- • Provide effective and low-cost ways to secure the payment system of Afghanistan and related sectors
- • Actively research and suggest solutions to security incidents and potential cyber threats
- • Individual motivation and independence in their work affairs
- • Security expertise and security infrastructure to database systems, applications, and information technology operations of the Afghan payment system
- • Decision-making and solutions to the security challenges of related departments and information technology. Continuous learning of security skills and management of risks, threats, and cyber attacks of the relevant departments
- • Preparation of work plans, the security status of the relevant department, security work progress, and submission of work report to the direct manager and competent director
- • Performing other duties and responsibilities that are referred to in accordance with the bill and regulations based on the procedures, instructions, and instructions of the superior authority.
- Degree and field of study: Bachelor’s degree in information security, cyber security, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, and having a master’s degree in the above fields is preferred.
- Experience: (3) years of work-related work experience
- Fluency in national and English languages
- • Familiarity with computer programs and banking systems
- • Familiarity with banking systems and rules and regulations
- • Understand work responsibility and identify problems in the workplace
- • Eloquence and rhetoric in a speech
- • Professional and committed to their duty
- • Outstanding ability to write letters, suggestions, and work reports
- • Ability to prepare proposals and manage projects
- • Preference for certificate holders with CEH, CompTIA Sec + CompTIA Pentest +, CISSP, CISM, CISO
- • Maintaining privacy and virtue
- • Awareness of the tasks and goals of the Central Bank
- Eligible applicants should send their certified color scan of ID card, CV}Cover Litter and Diploma / Transcript educational documents dab to [email protected] Please avoid sending unnecessary documents.
- – The above documents must be sent in PDF format in a compressed file with the name of the applicant and the announced package.
- – Applicants should mention the title of their desired position in the subject line of the email.
- – If the above is not observed, the applicant’s application will not be accepted.
- – Only selected applicants will be contacted to take the exam.
- – Exam date will be announced later.
read more in the Dari Language