Afghan Cultural Fire Resident (US, Germany, Russian Federation, UAE, Iran, Deputy Fire Chief of Iran, Pakistan, Head of Peshawar Cultural Office)
Provide and expand cultural relations and cooperation and introduce the values and cultural assets of Afghanistan in the host country and provide communication with Afghans living in the country to preserve the original Afghan culture among them
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Information and Culture
- Job Title: Afghan Cultural Fire Resident (US, Germany, Russian Federation, UAE, Iran, Deputy Fire Chief of Iran, Pakistan, Head of Peshawar Cultural Office)
- No of opportunity: 1
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Application type: Online
- Deadline: 27. May. 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Active participation in circles, assemblies, conferences, seminars, workshops, and other cultural issues organized by the host country and other political and cultural representations residing in the host country;
Qualitative study and analysis of the media publications of the host country and the content of other publications about Afghanistan according to the possibilities;
Providing relations with various cultural institutions and institutions of the host country in order to expand cultural exchanges and exchanges between the two countries;
Creating opportunities for the spread of Afghan culture among Afghan citizens residing in the host country with the cooperation of the relevant institutions of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and supporting it;
Use of the embassy website to introduce cultural values and share cultural programs;
Liaison with universities, dialogue centers of cultures and civilizations, holding conferences, seminars, meetings, cultural workshops and setting the stage for sending cultural and scientific groups from the host country to Afghanistan and vice versa;
Organizing cultural meetings between Afghan students sent to study in the host country;
Distribution of brochures, pamphlets, and small pamphlets in the field of culture, civilization, history, and tourist attractions of Afghanistan in the host country in coordination with the relevant departments of the Ministry;
Providing cultural relations with the universities of the host country to provide short-term and long-term scholarships for the staff of the Ministry of Information and Culture in various sectors;
If necessary, prepare drafts of cultural cooperation agreements between Afghanistan and the host country in coordination with the relevant departments of the Ministry, taking into account the policies and regulations of the Government of Afghanistan;
Establishment of a library of historical and cultural printed works that have been published in the official languages of the country with the cooperation of the relevant departments of the Ministry of Information and Culture;
Holding cultural exhibitions and various other cultural programs, including commemorations of national and cultural figures of the country for Afghans living in the host country;
Laying the groundwork for the steps and signing of cultural agreements and memoranda between Afghanistan and the host country and ensuring their observance between the relevant institutions of the host country and the Ministry of Information and Culture in accordance with the relevant policies;
Facilitating cultural exchanges between the host and host countries and equipping Afghan cultural missions to expand and increase cultural presence;
Provide necessary opportunities in the fields of culture, tourism, youth, and media;
And other duties assigned to him by the competent authorities in accordance with the legislative documents, relevant procedures, and cultural policy of the country.
- Arranging annual and annual career plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the set goals.
Submit quarterly, annual and, if necessary, reports on relevant activities and achievements, in order to inform the Ministry official.
Coordination with private enterprises and cultural institutions related to Afghans residing in the host country.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of law, political science, international relations, anthropology, history, literature, and journalism from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, to higher degrees in the above fields It is also preferable to have a one-year graduation certificate from the Diplomatic Institute of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Job experience: For a three-year bachelor’s degree, a two-year master’s degree, and a one-year doctoral degree, work-related experience, work experience in the Ministry of Information and Culture, or a current job in this ministry are preferred.
- Awareness of Afghanistan’s cultural and foreign policy diplomacy;
- Awareness of Afghanistan’s cultural diplomacy;
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari);
- Fluency in English or fluency in the language of the host country;
- Computer skills
- Having skills in the art of negotiation.
- Must be 30 years old.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website