The Ministry of Finance intends to establish a reform process aimed at strengthening the management culture. The Ministry of Finance is one of the key government departments. A functioning budget system and robust systems that support the development and implementation of government policies are a prerequisite for improving the results for the people of Afghanistan. Afghanistan must ensure that any investment that goes where it wants to go and that the performance of government ministries, agencies, and companies continuously improves their performance. The Ministry of Finance must set the highest possible standards.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Finance
- Job Title:
- The number of opportunities: 50
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Deadline: 04. August. 2021
Positions and Title
Click on Each Title to read more about vacancies duties and Responsibility in the Dari language
- Budget Analysis and Reporting Expert
- Security Sector Budget Analysis and Reporting Expert ( 12 Vacancies )
- National Budget Reform Expert
- Budget Analysis and Reporting Expert ( 4 Vacancies )
- Provincial Budget Analysis Expert ( 6 Vacancies )
- Planning and budgeting expert ( 4 Vacancies )
- National Budget Reporting Expert ( 4 Vacancies )
- Expert r of Budget Research ( 3 Vacancies )
- Expert in implementing the budgeting policy of municipalities and enterprises ( 6 Vacancies )
- Directorate for Implementing the Budgeting Policy of Municipalities and Enterprises
- Head of Transport and Telecommunications Sector
- Director of National Budget Research and Analysis
- Provincial Budgeting Department
- Work experience: At least one year related to the job.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
You can also send the application form and PDF of your documents to the following email address or physically submit it to the Human Resources Department of the Ministry of Finance.