Objective of the task: To investigate and evaluate the files related to the officials of the Ministry in accordance with the laws and regulations in force in the country.
- Location: Kabul
- Application type: Online
- Organization: 4
- No of Opportunity: Ministry of Interior ( MOI )
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- Deadline: 28. July. 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely receipt of relative files, arrests, appointments, complaints and petitions received by police officers.
- Necessary study and verification of the relative files of the members of the National Police, which in accordance with the decree No. 133 of 11/1/1398 of the High Authority of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, the various authorities of the Ministry of Transport.
- Confirmation or rejection of relative files of police officers if there are documents proving the reasons for the crime or its absence.
- Sending the summonses and appointments that you send from different judicial and judicial authorities, sending it to a specific address, following it and following it for the next executions, if it is implemented.
- Legal investigation of complaints and grievances from the Ministry’s departments and units to the police.
- Summon the suspects to receive the facts and clarify the case if necessary.
- Study and verification of gaps, shortcomings, consideration of discovery papers and necessary explanations to the relevant department in coordination with judicial authorities to eliminate them.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, reports on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the relevant department.
- Coordinate with legal aid management on those related cases involving police officers in need of defense and legal aid.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Sharia (jurisprudence and law), law and political science from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, higher degrees in the above fields are preferred.
- Work Experience: Having at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from national or international institutions in or outside the country.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- And computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
The Applicants are required to apply online via the official Mentioned Email address from below for more information in Dari Language you can also visit the official website