Task Objective: To control the design of mechanical installations of car houses, technical rooms of projects according to the new norm of engineering networks.
- Location: Kabul
- Application type: Online
- Organization: 3
- No of Opportunity: Ministry of Interior ( MOI )
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- Deadline: 28. July. 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical evaluation of the projects under the work of the department in accordance with the set objectives.
Arrange analytical reports for engineering projects that include: prototypes, calculations, costs and equipment.
- Perform technical engineering tasks (mechanical equipment and components, machines, transport equipment, environmental controls, materials, equipment and machinery)
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of accepted standards for the provision of comprehensive engineering, maintenance and mechanical services in all devices.
- Guidance and control of mechanical engineering projects and its completion in accordance with pre-determined criteria,
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly and annual work plans of the relevant management in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, reports on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the relevant department.
- Coordinating with all departments of the department to implement construction and repair plans.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree from a field (mechanical engineering) and a higher degree in the mentioned fields from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country is preferred.
- Work Experience: Having at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from national or international institutions in or outside the country.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
The Applicants are required to apply online via the official Mentioned Email address from below for more information in Dari Language you can also visit the official website