2 vacancies by the Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications
In order to entrust the work to its people and achieve the lofty goals of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in reforming and establishing a sound administration and also relying on Articles 8, 9, and 10 of the Procedure for Appointing Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Civil Service Staff All vacancies Which are achieved through free competition should be announced by writing to all relevant authorities and through the media and other facilities.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications
- No of Opportunity: 2
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Application Type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Years of Experience:
- Deadline: 13. June. 2021
Titles and Positions
|Title||Department||Rank||No of opportunity||Duties and Responsibility|
|Contract Facilitation and Planning Officer||logistics||3||1||Duties and Responsibility|
|General Manager of Documents and Communications||official||4||1||Duties and Responsibility|
In addition, the relevant departments have informed all their employees about the announcement of the above-mentioned positions so that those who have met the criteria of the shortlist can participate in the competitive process.
How to Apply
- Click here for instructions on submitting documents
- Click here for the job announcement in Dari as a PDF
- Contact number: 0202103997
Note: Before selecting the desired position, carefully read the instructions for submitting documents and papers. It should also be noted that the completed forms are accepted only in person.
- For more information please visit the official website Ministry of Telecommunication of Afghanistan
- Or you can also visit the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission