The Shams London Academy announced 150 opportunities to all job seekers to join this organization in different provinces, and offices, if you are eligible for the opportunities please apply before the deadline of vacancies, 31-May-202. the candidate should have work experience, and education required Bachelor’s Degree
- Location: Different
- Organization: Shams London Academy
- No of opportunity: 150
- Application type: Online
- Contact type
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Nationality: Afghan
- Deadline: 31-May-2021
Shams London Private School employs staff in the following offices in Kabul, Afghanistan, and other provinces of Afghanistan.
- The school principal (Female and male)
- Teachers of Education and Oxford
Representatives of Kabul Shams London Academy:
- 1. Khairkhaneh School – Address: Khajeh Baghra – Khairkhaneh intersection
- 2. Makrorian School – Address: Aqeb Bukhar Khana Makrorian IV House
- 3. Taimani School – Address: Nearly 4 Rah e Shaheed
- 4. Ahmad Shah Babah Mina School – Address: Near the intersection of Mahbas – Nowruz Abad town
- 5. Karte Chahar School – Address: The first street of Karte Chahar – in front of Khatam Al-Nabiin School
- 6. New Karte School – Address: Between the second and third streets of New Karte – in front of Ahmad Mostafa Mosque.
- 7. Khoshhal Khan Mina School – Address: Divan Beigi Road, Second Alley, near Khoshhal Khan Mina Oil Tank
Representatives of Shams Provinces London Academy:
- 1. Mazar-e-Sharif School – Address: Sharshareh Road – Mirza Ghasem Pass, Third District
- 2. Herat School – Address: Amrit Crossroads – Ali Shir Navai Road
- 3. Kandahar School – Address: Near the second water intersection of Einomineh town
- 4. Khost School – Address: Close to the Police Command – Khost City
- 5. Nangarhar School – Address: Babrian Park – Third District of Jalalabad
Duties & Responsibilities:
- • Graduated from the Darulel Malimin, bachelor’s degree or above;
- • Work experience in the relevant department for at least two years;
- 1. Specify the exact address (province ‚district, and school name) on the e-mail address or subject line.
- 2. For a teacher post, mention only the subject name that is relevant and relevant to your field on the email page or subject line. For example Mathematics
- 3. If you do not have work experience in management positions, please refrain from sending your CV.
- 4. Send your CV or summary of your accidents in Word or PDF format *
(Do not send your CV photo)
- 5. Do not send your educational documents and work experience in the first stage.
- 6. Check your email address after sending your CV. If you do not receive a response within a week from the Human Resources Management, send your CV again.
- 7. Enter the correct and active phone number in your CV. If you do not have access to the e-mail address or the Internet, submit your accident or CV to the listed addresses of Kabul and provincial agencies.
How to Apply
Eligible individuals with regard to the above important points can send their CV or Cover letter to the following email address.
- [email protected]
- Contact number: 0796200889/0796200890
- WhatsApp number: 0796200898/0796200899
For more information can also visit the official website shams.af