Purpose of the task: to perform cleaning and cleaning affairs, to receive guests, to maintain and take care of goods, property, equipment, and other accessories of the relevant branch.
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Jobs:||12|
|Organization:||Attorney General’s Office ( AGO )|
|Years of Experience:|
|Close date:||17. 08. 2021|
Duties and Responsibility
- Reception of guests, clients, and official meetings of the relevant office.
- Cleaning and arranging the objects and accessories of the relevant branch.
- Preservation and care of goods and equipment (desks, chairs, furniture and furnishings, computers, televisions, printers, photocopiers and other goods of the relevant branch) in order to use them effectively.
- Observance of hygiene and cleanliness of office equipment in order to create a clean and healthy work environment.
- Transfer of letters and documents to the relevant branches and obedience to direct orders.
- Informing about the existence and non-existence and occurrence of complications in office equipment and furniture.
Provide oral reports of activities performed.
- Performing other duties related to the task entrusted to him directly by the director.
- Have at least a degree to qualify for this position: (not required)
- Related work experience at least to achieve this position: (not required)
- Be able to perform the task.
How to Apply
The applicants can Read more in Dari Language
Download the application form