Sanayee Development Organization (SDO) is an Afghan development NGO, established in 1990 in Peshawar – Pakistan, to serve Afghan refugees in that area. SDO takes its name from Hazrat Abu-ul-Majad Majdod Ibn-e-Adam, well known as Hazrat Hakeem Sanayee, (1088 – 1166 A.D), one of Afghanistan’s most outstanding poets.
The aim of opportunity is to Implementing the rules of nursing in the hospital, providing care and treatment for all patients in bed and under their feet under their area of responsibility.
|Organization||Sanayee Development Organization (SDO)|
|No. of Opportunity||2|
|Salary||As Organization Salary Scale|
|Contract Duration||3 Months Probationary period (Extendable)|
|Deadline||25 Mar 2021|
- Responsible for duty and follow the medical rules set in the hospital.
- Accurately perform the assigned tasks, execute instructions, and obey the doctors.
- Active Kerry shares according to the division of time arranged in different wards of the hospital for the provision of health services (IPD, OPD, internal medicine, surgery and obstetrics, emergency, etc.)
- Proper treatment and providing education for patients and clients.
- Proper and timely matching and follow-up in the doctor’s order for inpatients.
- Acquisition of sufficient on-duty knowledge to carry out affairs in different wards of the hospital (dressing, emergency care, inpatients, Growth monitoring)
- Adherence to the principles and rules of the non-invasive standard (non-sepsis and anti-sepsis) and strict observance of the standards for the prevention of infection in the daily affairs of the hospital.
- Assistant with surgeon and incest during surgery and time after surgery.
- Collaborate and assist the Gynecologist/obstetrician on relevant events
- Collaborate with a pediatrician to provide better diagnostic and treatment services for inpatients and outpatients.
- Registering patients and reporting monthly activities, stocks, and expenses of the relevant department
- Participate in health education for patients according to the allotted time.
- Monitoring of imported cleanliness, medical equipment, and review of the activities of the purifiers.
- Efforts to improve the level of professional knowledge and information in accordance with national guidelines.
- Obedience to superiors and related orders is obligatory in the performance of any official duties.
- The candidate be a nurse
- At least 2 years of work experience in related opportunity fields
- Be a Diploma
- Only female applicant apply for this opportunity
- Be an Afghan nation
- An IHS graduate with experience in the relevant field
- The applicant should work as Full Time
- The applicant should opportunity related skill
- Cover Letter
- Education Documents
- Work Experience proof
- And other support documents
How to Apply
The eligible candidate can apply for this job opportunity online via the official organization email address and attach all your required documents, please at the subject line mention the vacancy number.
Or you can also visit the official website of Sanayee.org.af