The Nigar Private School and Kindergarten has been established with the aim of providing innovative and dynamic education in accordance with the requirements of the time and national and Islamic values. The school is taught from the first to the eleventh grade in a student-centered manner using the curriculum and textbooks of the Ministry of Education. Nigar Private School is officially registered with the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Commerce, and its documents are valid for transfer to public and private schools, job search, and enrollment in the entrance exam.
The private school of Nigar provides as much as possible the materials for teaching materials and laboratory classes to the scientific subjects in the form of a library and a computer room in order to make familiarity with the use of technology at the disposal of students and professors.
A private school and a kindergarten are needed to improve the quality of education and provide more services to students and future builders for the academic year of 1400 AH to the head teacher.
- Location: Kabul
- Nationality: Afghan
- Organization: Nigar Private School and Kindergarten
- Gender: Female
- Job Title: Chief teacher
- Reference: Nigar 011-1399
- Work Type: Part-Time
- Years of Experience: 5 – 8 Years
- No. of opportunity: one
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Required Languages: Dari, Pashto, English
- Deadline: Mar 9, 2021
- Adjusting the weekly schedule of classes.
- Communicating the provisions of the regulations and the bill of duties of teachers.
- Supervise, guide, guide, coordinate, and cooperate with teachers.
- Forming a teachers’ council and continuous participation in their meetings.
- Attending teachers’ classrooms, observing their teaching methods, advising on improving methods, and presenting sample lessons
- Identify teachers in need of retraining courses and introduce them to the relevant authorities.
- Recruitment and classification of students according to their educational background and documents.
- Prepare a list of all students and teachers; Have their name, guardian name, contact number, and address.
- Continuous efforts to observe Islamic-ethical standards by teachers and students.
- Take measures that provide for sincere cooperation and coordination between students and teachers.
- Supervision and care in the use of teaching aids.
- Encourage students’ educational and social activities by forming groups and associations.
- Close monitoring of Islamic behavior, behavior, and clothing of teachers and students.
- Supervise the performance of the morning ceremony.
- Preparing the division of exam times, supervising the proper execution of exams, how to correct exam papers and related documents by teachers.
- In collaboration with teachers, identify and introduce students who have unusual behavior, moral deficiencies, and family problems to the school principal.
- Supervision and cooperation in preparing, arranging, correcting, caring for, and maintaining student documents. Enrollment documents, records, enrollment, classification tables, base book, accident card, student profile list, three conversion pieces, education promotion, attendance, exam results, results table, sections, newsletters, transcripts, and schools. Issued includes these documents.
- Active participation in internships, meetings, workshops, and gatherings organized by the school
- Have a bachelor’s degree; Overseas graduates must be approved by the Afghan Ministry of Higher Education.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a headteacher.
- Having a one-month short course certificate for those who are not graduates of the Teachers’ Training College.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and information.
- Decent moral conduct and belief in the “Child Protection” Covenant.
- Ability to speak both official languages of the country.
- Having a proper health status and certifying it by reliable health authorities.
- No criminal record, especially in relation to child abuse
How to Apply
Candidates can send their CV or resume to the following email address:
Email address: [email protected] Email address: [email protected]
Address: Negar Private School and Kindergarten, Kote Sangi, House 27, Mubarak Center
Phone number: 0744441483
If you want to read more about this job opportunity in Dari Language download the word file format from the downlink