Assist the IT Manager, Internal Audit Services, in designing and implementing the IAD’s audit strategy, and take the lead on day-to-day internal audit execution; Contribute to the Internal Audit (IA) role by defining risks associated with business goals and reviewing the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to enhance risk management, monitoring, and governance processes’ effectiveness.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: The New Kabul Bank
- salary: As organization salary scale
- No. of opportunity: 1
- Education: bachelor degree
- Job Title: IT Audit Officer
- Application type: Online
- Deadline: 07 May 2021
- Participate in initial meetings with the branch/department to clarify the nature and goals of the audit engagement to the concerned departmental head/branch managers and to provide an overview of the audit process.
- Have a clear understanding of the department/branch processes that would be audited and record them. Identify and record the operating processes’ inherent threats and controls.
- To strengthen the New Kabul Bank information technology infrastructure, evaluate it, and design value-added audits.
- Organize & reference work papers for review by Manager, Internal Audit.
- Assists the Manager, IA in the development of the draft annual IA plan.
- Supports the Manager, IA in the development and implementation of the evolving IA methodology for New Kabul Bank.
- Keep obsolete compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Meet the deadline of audit projects as per the given time budget
- Keep compliance with IIA definition & code ethics.
- Proper report writing with sufficient/adequate supporting documents
- • Up-gradation of knowledge & skills by attending the related workshop.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
You May Like to Apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Bachelor’s degree (BCS, BIS) is required.
- Having CISA certification is an advantage.
- Having any professional Certification CCNA, MCSE, Linux, or Oracle database.
- Good knowledge of Banking Law, rules, and regulations.
- Adequate knowledge of Financial Institution.
- Well-developed technical skills in Word and Excel.
- For (BCS, BIS, BBA, B. Com & economics) 1-3 years of experience in financial institutions information system audit.
- With high school degree/Professional certifications 4-6 years audit experiences is required.
How to Apply
You can apply Online via th official website of the new Kabul Bank by clicking apply now Button