Assist the internal audit team, Internal Audit Services in developing and executing the IAD’s audit plan, and participate in the day to day execution of internal audits; Contribute to the Internal Audit (IA) function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk Mgt, control, & governance processes
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: New Kabul Bank
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As Organization salary scale
- No. of opportunity: 1
- Job title: Audit Representative
- Department: Internal Audit Department
- Location: Head Office (H.O) New Kabul Bank – Kabul, Afghanistan
- Deadline: 09 Mar, 2021
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in opening meetings in collaboration with auditors with branch/Department to explain the scope and objectives of the audit engagement to concerned department head/branch Managers provide an overview of all steps in the audit process.
- Develop a thorough understanding of department/branch processes in scope for assigned audits and document the processes. Identify and document inherent risks and controls within the operational processes.
- Assist with the team leader in developing a risk-based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures, and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology.
- Assist team leader to evaluate the adequacy of process design and the ef effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives. Identify and document control and process weaknesses and provide evidential support for findings.
- Maintain proper working paper file to be reviewed by the team leader.
- Assist the audit team leader in participating in closing meetings with the auditee at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations for identified issues.
- Keep obsolete compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Meet the deadline of audit projects as per given time budget.
- Keep compliance with IIA definition & code ethics.
- Proper report writing with sufficient/adequate supporting documents.
- Up-gradation of knowledge & skills by attending the related workshop.
- Be punctual and meet the office timing.
- Team work and collaboration.
- Proper maintenance of audit projects working paper file (W.P).
- Being initiative & complete the audit projects appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree (BBA, B. Com & economics) is an advantage.
- A high school certificate & 2 years diploma is required.
- Good knowledge of Banking Law, rules, and regulations.
- Well-developed technical skills in Word & Excel.
- 0- 1 years of audit experience in financial institutions/Banking is required.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal Dari/Pashto & English) with all levels within the organization.
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values consistent with NKB’s culture
- Ability to stand firm on difficult issues when required.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
- Logical approach of identifying and evaluating issues and problem-solving.
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters.
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations.
- Commitment to self-development, and expansion of knowledge.
How to Apply
You can apply for this opportunity online via the official website of the new Kabul bank.
For more information please visit the official website of the Kabul Bank