Leadership, management of affairs related to the head of the office, ensuring the communication of orders, rulings, approvals as well as arranging to provide communication, reproduction, and follow-up of the implementation of decrees, decrees, and approvals of government leadership and ministry/department orders.
|Organization||National Disaster Preparedness Office|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Job Title||office management|
|Experience||Minimum work experience from inside or outside the country in one of the departments (administrative, executive, secretariat, coordination, documents, communications, or other items mentioned in this bill of duties).|
|Education:||Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Public Policy, Administration and Management, Law, Political Science, History, Anthropology, Archeology, Philosophy, Educational Management, Literature, Journalism, Communication, Sociology|
- Organizing, guiding, and promoting the affairs related to the branches of the department following the regulation of activities and performances of the ministry/department;
- Communicating the orders and decrees of the President, the approvals of the Cabinet and the Council of Ministers, and the instructions of the official, for the knowledge and proper implementation by the relevant departments;
- Ensuring the implementation of the departments regarding the implementation of the resolutions of the Cabinet and the Council of Ministers, the orders and decrees of the President and the instructions of the Office and submitting its report to the Office and the competent authorities;
- Arranging and participating in the meetings and interviews of the leadership board and preparing the transcript of the negotiations, communicating the decisions of the mentioned meetings to the relevant departments, and ensuring how it is implemented;
- Arranging meetings of the Ministry / Administration official with internal and external guests and meetings of the leadership board of the Ministry / Administration;
- Managing and supervising the official correspondence of the Ministry to promote timely and transparent work;
- Provide documents, correspondence, and suggestions to the Ministry / Administration and obtain guidance on its implementation;
- Coordination and communication between the Ministry / Administration and the Cabinet, the Office of the President and other governmental and non-governmental departments to better coordinate and advance affairs;
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan following the goals and strategic plan of the department
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Lead and provide timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on Prohibition of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Provide transparency and accountability of the work of the relevant department to achieve the necessary goals
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Submit quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports on activities and achievements to inform the management of the department about the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities following the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
- Establishing a functional relationship with the deputies, general directorates, central directorates, and provinces with the official of the ministry/administration.
- Provide communication and coordination with various governmental/non-governmental departments of the Ministry’s office to better advance affairs
Field of Study
At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Public Policy, Administration and Management, Law, Political Science, History, Anthropology, Archeology, Philosophy, Educational Management, Literature, Journalism, Communication, sociology, governance, and other related fields and a higher degree is preferred in the mentioned fields.
Minimum work experience from inside or outside the country in one of the departments (administrative, executive, secretariat, coordination, documents, communications, or other items mentioned in this bill of duties).
Managerial or specialized of the mentioned departments; Three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate.
Candidates whose field of study does not include the terms of employment listed in the duties and responsibilities with at least seven years of fully relevant work experience are eligible for this position.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and English
- Computer skills in task-related applications
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision making
Candidates who do not provide the required documents for this position in a complete, transparent, and clear manner will not be considered eligible for this position and will not have the right to complain.
How to apply
For more information and how to apply in the Dari language please visit the official website