Control and supervision of the implementation and during the precise stages of payment requests in accordance with existing laws, regulations, and procedures.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy: 03/021/HRC/HCD/NDC
- Opportunity no: 1
- Deadline: 02.04.2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans to achieve the projected goals.
- Transferring money from the bank to the safe deposit box and delivering it to individuals and departments in accordance with the relevant legal documents.
- Submitting the money to guarantee the offers and their delivery to the temporary income account of the National Development Company in the bank.
- Transfer of income money and Lailam to the treasury in the bank at a certain time.
- Transfer of documents and copy form (M16) and its copy to the financial directorate and during the process of other relevant documents in the bank.
- Cooperation with the purchasing board during the purchases of Perchon in the market.
- Checking and controlling fire extinguishers in order to keep money in the treasury.
- Seal and lock the treasury gates in the presence of the distribution board
- Checking and controlling the transfer checks that are sent to the Central Bank for execution and liquidation.
- Arranging and proposing the requirements of the department to the relevant authority to improve the work performance and solve the problems of the affected sector.
- Sending forms (M-12) in order to match the bank accounts with the relevant departments.
- The executor of payment management work plans in coordination with the general management of payments and treasury.
- Monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary reports to the competent authorities of activities and achievements related to the department.
- Performing other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: economics, public administration, administration and business, administration and management, budget management, financial management, and higher degrees are preferred.
Work Experience: Have at least two years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and one year for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence and competence, good character, and good reputation.
Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
How to apply
For more information please visit the official website for Dari Language