The National Development Corporation (NDC) is announcing through open competition (1 Position) Mechanical Engineer. Eligible applicants can submit their applications online through the link of the National Development Corporation Recruitment System (Application Registration Form).
When requesting, copy the Vacancy number from the section below and enter it in the relevant section of the application registration form.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No of Opportunity: 1 Vacancy
- Salary: As organization salary Scale
- Vacancy number: 22/021/HR/ACD/NDC
- Job title: Water supply engineer
- Report to:
- Deadline: 11400-02-23 | 13. May. 2021
Completion of water supply plan and design of construction and urban projects in accordance with the goals and requirements of the project and plan to achieve the goals of the National Company.
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant department in accordance with the general work plan to achieve the strategic goals of the department.
- Technical planning and design of water supply and sewerage networks in accordance with the plan of the Afghan Construction Department (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Design of internal and external water supply and sewerage networks of residential buildings and facilities.
- Participate in planning with the department manager for each specific project by the design team manager and provide a work schedule for the project under work.
- Arranging a list of price specifications and initial estimation of water supply and sewerage system according to technical principles in repair projects.
- Comprehensive cooperation with team members who are responsible for the implementation of a project by the department manager.
- Participate in gathering the necessary information with the department manager to advance the design of water supply and sewerage networks of the project from the department and the necessary resources.
- Preparation and arrangement of engineering plans (water supply) within the framework of water supply engineering standards under the supervision of the department manager together with the partner team who are responsible on behalf of the department manager.
- Review and evaluate other water supply and sewerage plans to provide corrective theories.
- Design of water supply and sewerage networks inside and outside the repair projects of the National Development Company.
- Comprehensive cooperation with department engineers and involvement in bringing changes or technical improvements in terms of engineering in projects that may be necessary during its implementation in the field.
- Familiarity with visa project plans in the relevant sections in accordance with national and international norms and standards for use in the implementation of construction projects.
- Improving the level of professional knowledge of relevant employees of the center and provinces.
- Arrangement of water supply and sewerage network proposals.
- Collaborate with other departments of the department if required by the department manager or employee.
- Perform other duties as directed by the competent authority in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the National Company.
You May Like to Apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Ministry of Public Health ( Dentist )
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Software Development Expert
- General Directorate of Physical Education and Sports, Nangarhar Sport Department
- Afghanistan Railway Administration, Audit Department
- 100 Internship program at all provinces of Afghanistan ( MRRD )
- Clinical midwife ( ARCS )
- Community Health Supervisor ( Marie Stopes International Afghanistan )
- Job as a Math teacher ( Afghanistan red crescent society )
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: mechanical engineering and water supply, and higher degrees are preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least 3 years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and 2 years for a master’s degree.
- Having competence, commitment to work, good character, and good reputation.
- Ability to design and execute calculations in the absence of engineering software.
- Necessary to meet the standards of engineering drawings.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Familiarity with Epanet, Water Gems, Sewer Gems, AutoCAD programs, and using Excel for calculations under the supervision of the department engineer if necessary.
- Familiarity with standard engineering fertilizers such as IPC fertilizer group and IFC, ASHRAE, IBC, IMC fertilizers, and other essential water supply engineering fertilizers to the extent of their use.
How to Apply
The eligible applicant can apply online via the official website of National Development Corporation and you can also read this announcement in Dari Language of Official website
For more information please visit the official website of National Development Corporation