The National Development Corporation (NDC) is announcing through open competition (1 Position) Mechanical Engineer. Eligible applicants can submit their applications online through the link of the National Development Corporation Recruitment System (Application Registration Form).
When requesting, copy the Vacancy number from the section below and enter it in the relevant section of the application registration form.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No of Opportunity: 1 Vacancy
- Salary: As organization salary Scale
- Vacancy number: 23/021/HR/ACD/NDC
- Job title: Mechanical Engineer
- Report to: Project Implementation Management
- Deadline: 11400-02-23 | 13. May. 2021
Completion of the design of the mechanical system of construction and urban projects in accordance with the goals and requirements of the project and the plan to achieve the goals of the National Company.
You May Like To Apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Ministry of Public Health ( Dentist )
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Software Development Expert
- General Directorate of Physical Education and Sports, Nangarhar Sport Department
- Afghanistan Railway Administration, Audit Department
- 100 Internship program at all provinces of Afghanistan ( MRRD )
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans of the relevant department in accordance with the general work plan to achieve the strategic goals of the department.
- Design of mechanical system (ventilation and heating) of projects in accordance with national and international norms and standards continuously.
- Participate in planning with the department manager for each specific project by the design team manager and provide a work schedule for the project under work.
- Arranging a list of price specifications and initial estimation of the mechanical system (ventilation and heating) according to technical principles in repair projects.
- Comprehensive cooperation with team members who are responsible for the implementation of a project by the department manager.
- Participate in gathering the necessary information with the department commander to advance the design of the project mechanical system from the department and the necessary resources.
- Preparation and arrangement of engineering (mechanical) drawings within the framework of mechanical engineering standards under the supervision of the department manager together with the partner team who are responsible on behalf of the department manager.
- Review and evaluate other mechanical plans to provide corrective ideas.
- Design of mechanical system of repair projects of National Development Company.
- Comprehensive cooperation with department engineers and involvement in bringing changes or technical improvements in terms of engineering in projects that may be necessary during its implementation in the field.
- Provide the necessary coordination with the relevant departments to plan for the mechanical system of repair complexes.
- Familiarity with visa project plans in the relevant sections in accordance with national and international norms and standards for use in the implementation of construction projects.
- Improving the level of professional knowledge of relevant employees of the center and provinces.
- Arranging mechanical system proposals.
- Provide and strengthen working relationships with colleagues.
- Collaborate with other departments of the department if required by the department manager or employee.
- Perform other duties as directed by the competent authority in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the National Company.
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: mechanical engineering and higher degrees are preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least 3 years of work experience related to the bachelor’s degree and 2 years of master’s degree.
- Having competence, commitment to work, good character, and good reputation.
- Ability to design and execute calculations in the absence of engineering software.
- Necessary to meet the standards of preparing engineering drawings.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
The eligible applicant can apply online via the official website of National Development Corporation and you can also read this announcement in Dari Language of Official website
For more information please visit the official website of National Development Corporation