The National Development Corporation offers one position as “Contract facilitation management” if you are eligible for the opportunity please apply before the deadline for the position
- Location: Kabul
- No of opportunity: 1
- Organization: National development corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Experience: Have at least two years of work-related work experience
- Contract: one year
- Education: Bachelor or Master applicant
- Vacancy: 02/021/HRC/HCD/NDC
- Deadline: 30. April. 2021
- Plan and arrange monthly, quarterly and annual work plans to achieve the projected goals.
- Management and planning in order to plan and arrange the procurement plan of the department separately for goods, services (consulting and non-consulting), construction affairs, and large purchases in order to achieve the objectives of the department.
- Ensuring the availability of financial resources for various types of procurement, including the procurement plan in order to accelerate the procurement process of the relevant department.
- Establish and develop an effective mechanism for analyzing and reviewing the needs foreseen in the procurement plan of the department for the purpose of monotheism and arranging the procurement plan of the relevant department.
- Study and review the reports collected from construction projects and objects from the contract to the final submission period.
- Comprehensive planning in order to provide facilities in the process of contract management affairs after concluding contracts with companies.
- Strict monitoring and ensuring the temporary and final submission period of construction projects from committed companies.
- Supervise and ensure the approval and issuance of amendments and extensions of construction and procurement projects.
- Management of procurement guarantees in accordance with the provisions of the law and procurement procedures.
- Management of payments to the contractor in accordance with the relevant legal documents.
- Making decisions in order to achieve the goals of the department and ensure the payment of companies’ money on time.
- Submit monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary to the competent authorities of activities and achievements related to the directorate.
- Perform other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Economics, Public Administration, Administration and Commerce, Administration and Management, Public Administration, Law, Procurement Management, and higher degrees are preferred.
- Work Experience: Having at least two years of work-related work experience, one year for the Master.
- Ability to manage, manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence, good character, and good reputation.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications
How to apply
Applicants are requiret to apply online via the official website
- Email Submission: [email protected]
- Official website: www.ndc.gov.af
For more information in Dari Language you can also visit official website of ACBAR