The National Development Corporation (NDC) is announcing through open competition (1 Position) Mechanical Engineer. Eligible applicants can submit their applications online through the link of the National Development Corporation Recruitment System (Application Registration Form).
When requesting, copy the Vacancy number from the section below and enter it in the relevant section of the application registration form.
Carrying out financial audits in the units affected by the National Development Company and submitting reports on it in accordance with the internal audit regulations and applicable laws and regulations.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No of Opportunity: 1 Vacancy
- Salary: As organization salary Scale
- Vacancy number: 1400-02-12 – 1400-02-22
- Job title: Auditor member
- Report to:
- Deadline: 11400-02-23 | 13. May. 2021
You May Like to Apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network CommanderEstablishment of ICT network, provision of security, standardization and monitoring of ICT services and equipment in accordance with accepted standards and standards and the needs of the human resource management information system and implementation of e-government Details Location Kabul Organization Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission No. of Opportunity Gender Male and female Salary Original…
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator DepartmentManage and supervise matters related to the provision of technology and digital services at the provincial and district levels and implement the guidelines, procedures and policies of the Ministry Details Location Nimroz Organization Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science No. of Opportunity Gender Male and female Salary Original salary + project change points from…
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika provinceControl, supervise, lead and organize the implementation of technical and sectoral services in the province in the light of regulations, procedures, laws and regulations in force in the country, Details Location Paktika Organization Independent Directorate for Local Governance No. of Opportunity Gender Male and female Salary Vacancy No 1 Job Title Directorate of Technical Services…
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)Managing and overseeing matters related to the design and implementation of provincial development plans and programs in accordance with national development policies and programs, Afghanistan Sustainable Development Goals, and advancing matters related to the Provincial Development Committee. Details Location Kunduz Organization Ministry of Economy No. of Opportunity Gender Male and female Salary Original salary +…
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat ProvinceManaging, supervising and controlling matters related to the safety, coherence and regulation of land transport in the province, transparent revenue collection in order to raise national revenues and improve the provision of effective transport services, to meet the needs of transportation and create facilities for the private sector. Details Location Herat Organization Ministry of Transport…
- Ministry of Public Health ( Dentist )The Ministry of Public Health offers 3 positions as Dentist at the Stomatology Hospital of Kabul the eligible applicants can apply before the deadline of the application the late application will not be accepted by the Ministry of Public health Details Location: Kabul Organization: Ministry of Public health Job title: Dentist Salary: As organization salary…
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Software Development ExpertDetails Location Kabul Organization Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission No. of Opportunity Gender Male and female Salary Original salary + project points change from the first step 63,000,000 AFN to the fifth step 89,944 AFN Vacancy No 2 Job Title Software Development Expert Experience Two years of work experience in one of the following…
- General Directorate of Physical Education and Sports, Nangarhar Sport DepartmentManagement, development, growth, development of sports and design of various sports programs at the provincial level to achieve the objectives set by the administration. Details Location Nangarhar Organization General Directorate of Physical Education and Sports No. of Opportunity Gender Male and female Salary Vacancy No 1 Job Title Nangarhar Sport Department Experience Fluency in one…
- Afghanistan Railway Administration, Audit DepartmentReviewing and auditing financial and administrative affairs to ensure transparency of financial and administrative affairs and maintaining the assets of the office Details Location Kabul Organization Afghanistan Railway Administration No. of Opportunity Gender Male and female Salary Original salary + project change points from the first step 109,600.00 AFN to the fifth step 164,489 AFN…
- 100 Internship program at all provinces of Afghanistan ( MRRD )The Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development announced 100 internship program to all Afghanistan students to develop the skill, and get experiences, The programs are at 34 provinces of Afghanistan Badakhshan, Badghis, Baghlan, Balkh, Bamian, Daikondi, Farah, Faryab, Ghazni, Ghowr, Helmand, Herat, Jawzjan, Kabul, Kandahar, Kapisa, Khost, Kunar, Kunduz, Laghman, Logar, Nangarhar, Nimruz, Nuristan, Oruzgan, Paktia, Panjshir, Parwan, Samangan, Sar-e Pol, Takhar, Wardak, Zabul, Paktika and the applicant should Newly graduate from the country’s universities, The applicant has no previous work experience and the Mantly salary will be…
- Clinical midwife ( ARCS )Afghanistan red crescent Society ( ARCS ), is a neutral, impartial, and independent, humanitarian, organization, existed for over 84 years with a nationwide, branch network, to assist the most vulnerable populations affected by natural and man-made disasters, primarily, focusing on disaster response, health care, youth, and volunteer management. Details Location: Kabul Organization: ARCS No of…
- Community Health Supervisor ( Marie Stopes International Afghanistan )Marie Stopes International Afghanistan commenced its program after registration with the government of Afghanistan in August 2002 Details Location: Herat Organization: Marie Stopes International Afghanistan No of opportunity: 1 Salary: As organization salary scale Gender: Male and Female Vacancy Number: MSIA-026-2021 Education: High School Graduate Application type: Online Nationality: Afghan Rank: Close date: 17 May…
- Job as a Math teacher ( Afghanistan red crescent society )Afghanistan red crescent Society ( ARCS ), is a neutral, impartial, and independent, humanitarian, organization, existed for over 84 years with a nationwide, branch network, to assist the most vulnerable populations affected by natural and man-made disasters, primarily, focusing on disaster response, health care, youth, and volunteer management. Details Location: Kabul Organization: ARCS No of…
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant department in accordance with the general work plan to achieve the strategic goals of the department.
- Provide useful and professional advice to solve the functional problems of the relevant department.
- Audit, review, and inspect activities and executions in financial and administrative matters (expenditures, contracts, protocols, foreign aid, files, and documents) in order to take measures for illegal actions and prevent violations.
- Ensuring that the activities and performances of the audited entity are lawful (in accordance with legislative and administrative documents), reasonable (in accordance with the duties and objectives of the audited authority), and credible.
- Writing inquiries to collect documents, information, evidence, files, and legal documents for detailed investigation of the subject.
- Analyze, analyze and study the documents collected from the audit process in order to identify and follow up on violations of laws and regulations in the departments and provide professional suggestions regarding violations to the competent authorities.
- Collect evidence, documents, and credible documents on cases of embezzlement, fraud, fraud, and corruption and submit a report to the Internal Audit Department for further action.
- Execute other duties related to the task to achieve the goals of the department, which is entrusted to him by the direct manager in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives.
- Active cooperation and participation in improving the performance of the National Development Company, activities in the public interest, including transparent and accountable financial management.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports from the relevant department to achieve the goals;
- Perform other duties as directed by the competent authority in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: auditing, economics, administration and business, financial and accounting management, ACCA, CPA, and CA, and higher degrees in the mentioned fields are preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least 3 years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and 2 years for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence, commitment to work, good character, and good reputation.
- Fluency in official languages (Pashto and Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Having basic professional skills (writing, reporting, coordination, and communication) in the official Dari and Pashto languages;
How to Apply
The eligible applicant can apply online via the official website of National Development Corporation and you can also read this announcement in Dari Language of Official website
For more information please visit the official website of National Development Corporation