Management, supervision of transport service supply, drafting policies, procedures to regulate transfers, transport services and all transport affairs at the national and regional levels and implementation of all laws, orders and regulations in force on road transport.
|Organization||Ministry of Transport|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Title||Department of Transportation Services|
|Deadline||21. April. 2021|
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and implement policies, bills, procedures, and plans to improve the delivery of ground transport services
- Managing the plan of transfer plans, transportation and monitoring the implementation of its implementation
- Monitoring the implementation of laws, orders, regulations, policies, bills, and procedures
- Develop comprehensive policies to standardize and monitor transportation companies in accordance with the law
- Draft adaptive plans of the International Convention on Road Transport
- Provide practical and practical advice for electronic transportation services
- Plan and arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan to achieve the goals of the ministry
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on Prohibition of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Submitting quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports on activities and achievements in order to inform the management of the department about the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields
- Public administration
- Management and planning
- Administration and management or other related fields and for higher education holders in These fields are preferred.
- Minimum work experience from inside or outside the country in one of the sectors
- Transportation project management
- Transport regulation
- Policymaking and planning
- Transport management, or other related tasks included in the duty bill
- Managerial and specialized; Three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate (those with less than one year of work experience in one of the managerial or specialized fields are not eligible for this position)
- Managerial or professional; Five years in one of the sections mentioned,
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and English.
- Computer skills
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.
How to Apply
The Female applicant are required to apply online via the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission or visit the official website of the Ministry of Public Health
- Official website in Dari Language: Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission
- Official website of Ministry of Transport