Supporting a healthy working environment, health, welfare and job security of employees in the ministry.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations
- Gender: Male and Female
- Salary: As Organization Salary Scale
- Application type: Online
- No of opportunity: 1
- Vacancy: (10-10-90-29)
- Deadline: 06.04.2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing useful advice in order to achieve the goals and work plans in the field of health and safety of employees headed by human resources.
- Study and study occupational diseases and receive the factors affecting health, work hazards, and their causes in order to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of employees.
- Ensuring the provision of a healthy and safe work environment in the office in order to prevent possible accidents.
- Providing health and safety procedures and guidelines to all central and provincial departments of the Ministry for staff awareness.
- Conducting seminars and workshops to inform employees and improve work safety, job risks, and benefits.
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, relevant activities and achievements, in order to inform the leadership of the Ministry.
- Performing other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the Ministry.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields
- human resource management, public administration,
- public policy,
- management and leadership,
- public administration,
- law, administration, and management,
- good governance,
- administration and Business, from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, is preferred to higher degrees in the above-mentioned fields.
- Having at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree in one of the mentioned fields from national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
- A candidate against the field with at least five years of work experience completely related to the task is eligible for this position.
Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
Dear eligible applicants, from the date of publication of the announcement, you can obtain the bill of duties of the mentioned post from the website of the Ministry and send their documents to the email address [email protected] before the date of 16th of Saur 1400, after the date of expiration of the forms. Not accepted.
For more information please visit the official website of Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations