Attracting and liaising with partner donors with a hierarchy in mind to achieve the administration’s expected goals.
|Organization||Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As an organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Head of liaison with institutions and attracting donations|
|Deadline||22. April. 2021|
- Drafting a memorandum of understanding with donor institutions, in agreement with the relevant departments for the purpose of obtaining aid.
- Sending the intended agreements to the provinces, including a plan to support IDPs and returnees.
- Ensuring that the challenges and problems of displaced families are shared with relevant institutions in order to provide humanitarian assistance to displaced and returning families.
- Arrange meetings with donors to implement memoranda of understanding between the leadership of the ministry and donors to better assist returnees and IDPs.
- Submitting proposals, plans, and proposals to the relevant department to attract the attention of aid organizations to returnees and IDPs.
- Ensuring the collection of data and statistics about donor institutions and the nature of their assistance with the later units of the Ministry.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the set goals.
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees.
- Management, performance appraisal, determining training needs, and capacity building of employees and affected departments.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department in order to inform the leadership of the department and
Conditions of employment:
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in
- public administration
- public policy
- management and leadership
- public administration
- political science
- good governance
- dministration and business from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, higher degrees of preference in the above fields are preferred.
- Have at least two years of work experience related to duty from national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
How to Apply
Dear eligible applicants, from the date of publication of the announcement, you can obtain the bill of duties of the mentioned opportunities from the website of the Ministry and send your documents to the email address [email protected] before the date of May 2, 2021, after the date of expiration of the forms. Not accepted
- For More information please visit the official website of the Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations
- You can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission
- Email: [email protected]
- Application Download