Establish coordination between the Afghan Diaspora and liaise with national and international institutions to engage the Diaspora in national development.
|Organization||Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As an organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Diaspora Spatial Coordination Department|
|Deadline||22. April. 2021|
- Outline coordination strategy for effective adaptation of diaspora populations.
- Presenting effective plans for establishing relations and coordination and using the capacity of Afghan specialist diaspora (especially diaspora women) to participate in the development of the country.
- Liaise with stakeholders to establish international meetings on Afghan diaspora affairs abroad.
- Creating a meeting place for supporters of the government, civil society and the Afghan diaspora inside the country.
- Presenting plans and proposals for creating large specialized and regional networks of diaspora populations.
- Provide coordination between national and international institutions to use the capacity of the specialized diaspora in the development of the country.
- Providing plans and programs for various clubs (clubs) of the young diaspora.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the set goals.
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars and workflow training to affected employees.
- Management, performance appraisal, determining training needs and capacity building of employees and affected departments.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department in order to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the department.
Conditions of employment:
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of
- public administration
- philosophy and sociology
- psychology and anthropology
- public administration
- law, political science
- international relations
- public administration policy
- business administration
- Global studies, from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, is preferred to higher degrees in the above-mentioned fields.
- Have at least two years of work-related work experience to hold a bachelor’s degree in one of the mentioned fields from national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
Documents and Eligibility
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree
- Having at least two years of work experience
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills
How to Apply
Dear eligible applicants, from the date of publication of the announcement, you can obtain the bill of duties of the mentioned opportunities from the website of the Ministry and send your documents to the email address Vacancies.firstname.lastname@example.org before the date of May 2, 2021, after the date of expiration of the forms. Not accepted
- For More information please visit the official website of the Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations
- You can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission
- Email: Vacancies.email@example.com
- Application Download