Identify, stabilize and support the Afghan diaspora population (a group of Afghans living abroad) nationally and internationally.
|Organization||Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As an organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Department of Identification and Stabilization of the Diaspora|
|Deadline||22. April. 2021|
- Planning for general mapping of diaspora populations in different countries by collecting and creating information archives with the joint efforts of relevant departments.
- Establishment of identified population figures based on studies and research for future decisions.
- Identify the skills, capacities, and expertise of the official Afghan Diaspora groups through extensive studies and research in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Establish communication systems (email, telephone, social networks, etc.) with diaspora populations.
- Plan to strengthen and support Diaspora groups, councils, and unions in accordance with the National Diaspora Policy.
- Solve the problems of the Afghan diaspora in the country in coordination with national partner institutions.
- Sharing the proposals and results of programs and activities related to the diaspora for implementation with relevant institutions.
- Develop programs to introduce the country’s heritage, culture, and civilization to the Afghan diaspora (especially the youth).
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the set goals.
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees.
- Management, performance appraisal, determining training needs, and capacity building of employees and affected departments.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department in order to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Conditions of employment:
This bill of duties has been prepared in accordance with Articles 7, 8 and 34 of the Civil Service Employees Law with the following minimum conditions and criteria:
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Communication, Economics, Public Administration, Governance, Philosophy and Sociology, Psychology and Anthropology, Public Administration, Law, Political Science, International Relations, Public Administration Policy, Business Administration, Global studies, from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, are preferred to higher degrees in the above-mentioned fields.
- Have at least two years of work-related work experience to hold a bachelor’s degree in one of the mentioned fields from national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
How to Apply
Dear eligible applicants, from the date of publication of the announcement, you can obtain the bill of duties of the mentioned opportunities from the website of the Ministry and send your documents to the email address [email protected] before the date of May 2, 2021, after the date of expiration of the forms. Not accepted
- For More information please visit the official website of the Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations
- You can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission
- Email: [email protected]
- Application Download