Assessing the needs of aid and assessing the needs of IDPs and returnees to distribute aid
|Organization||Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As an organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Assessment Officer|
|Deadline||22. April. 2021|
- Assessing the needs, evaluation, and proper use of the assistance received for capacity building and job creation to returnees and IDPs.
- Ensuring the identification and consolidation of returnees and internally displaced beneficiaries in order to partner with donors and provide better assistance.
- Monitoring and ensuring the implementation of assisted remittances and relief materials to returnees and displaced beneficiaries.
- Ensuring the assistance provided by domestic and foreign institutions to make proper use of the assistance received.
- Organizing meetings and encouraging donors to coordinate financial assistance and financial support to returnees and internally displaced persons.
- The cohesion of affairs in the field of needs assessment and identification of returning and displaced families to arrange assistance.
- Submit specific and useful plans to the relevant department in order to coordinate the assistance provided through national and international institutions.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the set goals.
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees.
- Management, performance appraisal, determination of training needs, and capacity building of employees and affected departments.
- Follow up the decisions of the meetings held with the relevant departments and present the results to the superior.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Conditions of employment:
- Field of study: Have at least a bachelor’s degree in public administration, public policy, communications, management and leadership, public administration, law, political science, sociology, psychology, administration and management, good governance, economics, administration, and business, From national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, higher degrees in the above-mentioned fields are preferred
- Have at least two years of work experience related to duty from national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
How to Apply
Dear eligible applicants, from the date of publication of the announcement, you can obtain the bill of duties of the mentioned opportunities from the website of the Ministry and send your documents to the email address Vacancies.firstname.lastname@example.org before the date of May 2, 2021, after the date of expiration of the forms. Not accepted
- For More information please visit the official website of the Ministry of Refugees and Repatriations
- You can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission
- Email: Vacancies.email@example.com
- Application Download