Management and supervision of how construction, maintenance, and maintenance of transport infrastructure at the provincial level to achieve the goals of the Ministry
|Organization||Ministry of Public Works|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||Original salary + project change points from the first step 109,600.00 AFN to the fifth step 164,489 AFN|
|Job Title||Road Maintenance Department of Khost Province|
|Experience||Managerial or specialized in one of the sectors of construction and maintenance of transport construction infrastructure or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years for master and one year For Ph.D.|
|Education:||Having at least a bachelor’s degree in fields (engineering and civil engineering) from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country in one of the following fields and other fields related to higher degrees in the following fields is preferred.|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
• Supervising the construction and maintenance of transport infrastructure at the provincial level to implement the plan and program of the relevant department.
• Supervise the reasonable use of tools and equipment for the repair, maintenance and care of highways.
• Managing and supervising the implementation of the goals and programs of the Ministry in order to improve the relevant affairs.
• Submitting plans and proposals in construction affairs to the General Directorate of Maintenance and Care of Transport Infrastructure for approval.
• Supervision and control of construction affairs of projects under work in the relevant department.
• Supervising the technical elimination of roads, bridges, and bridges as soon as possible to reopen it to traffic.
• Controlling and supervising the development plans and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of the projects, taking into account the economic and social benefits of the projects.
• Management and supervision of the preparation and arrangement of project documents for the purpose of technical and financial review of project proposals in accordance with the law of preparation and procurement of the country.
• Supervise and control the maintenance of projects under construction in the province.
• Controlling and supervising the implementation of construction plans in road affairs and arranging estimates of work volumes and care at the provincial level.
• Control and supervision of remittances, purchases and collection of treasurers in order to legally implement the allocations and budget of the administration.
• Controlling and supervising the forms of allocation of allocations, consumption of normal budget and development in accordance with the law of the country.
• Control and review of financial form (M10) Pishki, remittances of ordinary budget section.
• Control and supervision of the accounting documents of the form (M12) and supervision of the allocation fertilizers to ensure.
• Control and oversee the implementation and enforcement of all procurement laws regarding bidding and purchases and the use of standard documents of the Ministry of Finance.
• Controlling and supervising the arrangement of standard bets for projects that require bidding in accordance with the law.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
• Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
• Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
• Identifying and proposing budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
• Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work;
• Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work;
• Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the office in accordance with the law on access to information;
• Leadership, management, performance appraisal, determination of training needs and capacity building of employees and affected departments;
• Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department;
• Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Field of Study
Having at least a bachelor’s degree in fields (engineering and civil engineering) from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country in one of the following fields and other fields related to higher degrees in the following fields is preferred.
Managerial or specialized in one of the sectors of construction and maintenance of transport construction infrastructure or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years for master and one year For Ph.D.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and English;
- Computer skills in task-related programs;
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.
Candidates who do not provide the required documents for this position in a complete, transparent and clear manner will not be considered eligible for this position and will not have the right to complain.
How to apply
For more information and how to apply in the Dari language please visit the official website