Management and supervision of how to build, construct, maintain and maintain transport infrastructure at the provincial level to achieve the goals of the Ministry.
|Location||Faryab and Farah|
|Organization||Ministry of Public Works|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||Original salary + project points change from the first step 109,600.00 AFN to the fifth step 164,489 AFN|
|Job Title||Department of Public Works of Faryab and Farah Provinces|
|Experience||Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the sections (road maintenance, surveying, design, road construction, or other items mentioned in the objectives and responsibilities of this post) from national and international institutions from inside and outside|
|Education:||Seoul Engineering, Road Engineering, Transport Engineering Transport, Engineering & Survey Engineering, Hydraulic Construction Engineering|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Supervise how construction, maintenance, and care of transport infrastructure in the province to implement the plan and program of the administration
- Supervise the reasonable use of tools and equipment to repair and maintain highways and keep highways open
- Management and supervision of the implementation of the goals and programs of the Ministry to improve the relevant maintenance and care affairs
- Submitting proposals in construction affairs to the General Directorate of Maintenance and Care of Transport Infrastructure for approval
- Supervision and control of construction affairs of projects under construction in the relevant province
- Urgent action to eliminate all technical problems of roads, bridges, culverts to keep highways open
- Plan and arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan to achieve the goals of the ministry
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Submit quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports on activities and achievements to inform the leadership of the department of the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
Field of Study
At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (Seoul Engineering, Road Engineering, Transportation Building Engineering, Engineering and Survey Engineering, Hydraulic Building Engineering) and for holders of higher education in these fields is preferred.
- Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the sections (road maintenance, surveying, design, road construction, or other items mentioned in the objectives and responsibilities of this post) from national and international institutions from inside and outside Or abroad;
- Managerial and professional experience, at least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate; (Holders of less than one year of work experience in one of the managerial or specialized departments are not eligible for this position.)
- Managerial or professional experience, five years in one of the mentioned sections;
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.