All eligible candidates are informed that the Ministry of Public Health (Head of the Institute of Health Sciences, Pohand Ghazanfar) is hiring (1) Candidate with the following conditions.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Public Health
- Job title: Cook
- Salary: As organization salary Scale
- No. of opportunity: 1
- Application type: Online
- Vacancy number: 168
- Rank: 7
- Department: Noor Hospital
- Deadline: 12. May. 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Observance and regulation of hygiene and health affairs during cooking.
- Ensuring the quantity and quality of raw materials.
- Fair and equal distribution of food at the right time for the staff of the ministry/department
- Healthy guidance for students and kitchen colleagues.
- Take care of the proper use of kitchen utensils.
- Participate in raw material inspections during market purchases with purchasing boards.
- Cook a special order that is sometimes assigned to him.
Jobs you may like to apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Eligible people can get the Applicant forms up to 10 working days after the announcement is published through the website www.moph.gov.af
- A copy of your ID or passport.
- A copy of the school, university graduation certificate, if you have a degree abroad, is approved by the Ministry of Education or the Ministry of Higher Education.
- After fill, the application form send it with attachments to [email protected]
- You can also obtain the hard copy form from the General Department of Human Resources of the Ministry of Public Health and submit it to this management again after completing it with the above-mentioned appendices.
- If necessary, call the phone number (0202312422) and solve the problem.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website of the Ministry of Public Health