All eligible candidates are informed that the Ministry of Public Health offers one position as General Manager of Nursing
- Organization: Ministry of health
- No of opportunity: 1
- Job title: General Manager of Nursing
- Location: Kabul
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 03. May. 2021
- Plan and arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan of the department.
- Arrange a 24-hour recruitment list of relevant hospital staff.
- Pursuit of medical supplies and medical supplies in the hospital (in collaboration with hospital pharmacists).
- Care, arrangement, and arrangement of the breakfast delivery process between the nurses’ shafts.
- Active participation in the design and implementation of on-the-job and in-hospital training programs.
- Supervise how nursing is done inside the hospital.
- Obtaining and consolidating HMIS reports of the hospital on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, and annually) and submitting it to the relevant authority.
- Subscribe to the hospital doctors’ breakfast report if necessary.
- Leading the Narsang Breakfast Reporting Council to be aware of the activities of the past 24 hours.
- Active participation in hospital board meetings.
- Receive the problems of nursing personnel and transfer them to a higher authority.
- Ensuring compliance with infection control criteria and other necessary criteria in imports.
- Necessary cooperation in building the capacity of the employees of the relevant department.
- Set up and manage the relevant department file system.
- Collaborate in implementing evaluations of the annual performance of affected employees.
- Arrange monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary reports and submit them to the competent officials of the Ministry.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department.
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree or higher degree in the above field is preferred.
- One year of similar managerial work experience in stone affairs or other matters specified in the objectives and responsibilities of this bill of duties.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto Dari) and complete familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Complete computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
How to Apply
- Eligible individuals can obtain the requested standard forms up to 7 working days after the announcement is published through the website www.moph.gov.af
- A copy of an ID card or passport.
- A copy of the graduation certificate of the school, university, if you have a study document abroad, approved by the Ministry of Education or the Ministry of Higher Education.
- A copy of the new CV is not valid for more than six months.
- After the fill out the application form, send the job form with its attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also obtain the hard copy form from the General Department of Human Resources of the Ministry of Public Health and submit it to this management again after completing it with the above-mentioned appendices.
- If necessary, call the phone number (0202312422) and solve the problem. Note: You can also view the job postings on www.acbar.org and www.Jobs.af. Note: The Civil Service Department belongs to all the people of Afghanistan and the selection of candidates is based on the principle of merit and merit, not on ethnic, racial, religious, or political issues. All sections, especially talented women, can actively participate in this competitive process. When referring to a photo, bring a copy of your ID and a copy of your educational documents.