Organizing, managing, supervising and controlling all relevant administrative and executive activities in accordance with the goals and national strategy of the Ministry of Health.
|Organization||Ministry of Public Health|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||Executive Director of the National Accreditation Bureau|
|Experience||0651 – 1|
|Deadline||22. April. 2021|
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementation of strategic plans and goals set by the Board of Directors;
- Development and management of the effective implementation of operational plans and budget-related matters of the National Accreditation Office;
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the Ministry / Administration in accordance with international standards and the best functions of accreditation bodies, including the International Accreditation Standards of the International Association for Quality of Health Services (ISQua);
- Ensure that the finances of the National Accreditation Bureau comply with accepted accounting standards;
- Awareness and assurance of development and monitoring of the annual budget, leagues or (specific budget lines), balance sheets, financial sector control, annual determination of fees, and external audits;
- Promoting the administrative/executive responsibilities of WiFi The role of the spokesperson for the National Accreditation Authority in dealing with the Government of Afghanistan, the Ministry of Public Health, and other relevant partners such as professional associations, scientific institutes, fee payers, the media, the public, and the international community;
- Development and implementation of a plan for quality management of internal affairs and risk management of the National Accreditation Office in coordination with the management team;
- Recruit and properly manage the work of the relevant departments and ensure that the recruitment process of other employees is completed successfully;
- Managing and monitoring the work process in order to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the National Accreditation Office in the light of supporting the national health strategy;
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the department.
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on Prohibition of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation and provide transparency and accountability of the relevant department to achieve the necessary goals.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Submitting quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports on activities and achievements in order to inform the management of the department about the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Public Policy
- Administration and Management
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Management Education
- Governance and public health management and other related disciplines from national and international institutions inside and outside the country to hold higher education degrees in the above disciplines are preferred.
- Work experience: Minimum work experience from inside or outside the country in one of the departments (
- Administrative affairs
- Coordination, and planning, or other cases mentioned in this bill of duties).
- Skills required: Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and English, computer skills in task-related programs, and skills in leadership, communication, and decision making
- Managerial or specialized of the mentioned departments; Three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate.
- Candidates whose field of study does not include the terms of employment listed in the job description, with at least seven years of work experience fully relevant to the job, are eligible for this position.
How to Apply
The Female applicant are required to apply online via the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission or visit the official website of the Ministry of Public Health
- Official website in Dari Language: Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission
- Official website of Ministry of Public Health