Manage, organize, monitor and control all activities of the National Accreditation Authority in accordance with the National Health Objectives and Strategy in order to achieve the objectives of the Afghan National Accreditation Authority.
|Organization||Ministry of Public Health|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Job Title||Executive Director of the National Accreditation Bureau|
|Experience||medical affairs, health services, public health management, control and quality of health and medical affairs, monitoring and evaluation of health and medical affairs, health care|
|Education:||Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (medicine, public health management) and other related fields from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, it is preferable to have higher degrees in the mentioned fields.|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Develop and manage the effective implementation of operational plans and budget-related matters of the National Accreditation Bureau.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the National Accreditation Bureau in accordance with International Standards and the International Accreditation Standards of the International Association for Quality of Health Services (ISQua).
- Ensure that the finances of the National Accreditation Authority are complied with in accordance with accepted accounting standards, in addition to ensuring the development and monitoring of annual budgets, lasers or (specific budget lines), balance sheets, financial sector control, Determination of annual fee and audit.
- Promote the work and role of the spokesperson of the National Accreditation Bureau in interaction with the Government of Afghanistan, the Ministry of Public Health, other relevant partners such as professional associations, scientific institutes, fee payers, the media, the public, and the international community.
- Implement strategic plans and goals set by the Board of Governors.
- Development and implementation of the internal quality management plan and risk management of the National Accreditation Office in coordination with the management team.
- Management of the work process to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the National Accreditation Authority in the light of supporting the national health strategy.
- Manage the evaluation of health centers of hospitals, primary health centers, and diagnostic services on an unbiased basis for the issuance of accreditation documents.
- Design and development of health care standards in order to achieve the lofty goal of providing quality health services in accordance with international standards.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting of work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- ٫ Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the office in accordance with the law on access to information;
- Leadership, management, performance appraisal, training needs and capacity building of staff and affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Field of Study
Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (medicine, public health management) and other related fields from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, it is preferable to have higher degrees in the mentioned fields.
Managerial or specialized in one of the sections (medical affairs, health services, public health management, control and quality of health and medical affairs, monitoring and evaluation of health and medical affairs, health care) or other specialized duties in this bill From home or abroad, at least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related programs.
- Time management, communication, leadership, data analysis, policymaking, and decision making.
- Have sufficient knowledge about the Afghan health system, related laws, and regulations.
Candidates who do not provide the required documents for this position in a complete, transparent and clear manner will not be considered eligible for this position and will not have the right to complain.