The Ministry of Public Health offers 3 positions as Dentist at the Stomatology Hospital of Kabul the eligible applicants can apply before the deadline of the application the late application will not be accepted by the Ministry of Public health
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Public health
- Job title: Dentist
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Hospital: Stomatology
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No of opportunity: 3
- Education: Health
- Years of Experience: Not Required
- Close date: 24 May 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Sharing Active activities in the morning, daily walks, public walks.
- Completing two shades of patients in bed.
- Providing outpatient services for outpatients (OPD).
- Providing surgical services under the supervision of a surgical specialist in the relevant hospital.
- Execute new works 24 hours a day according to the table prepared by Shaf Service.
- Participation in medical professional surgical procedures (practical and theoretical).
- Plan and arrange monthly, quarterly and annual curricula in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, reports on relevant activities and achievements, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Performing other duties is entrusted to him by the officials in accordance with the laws, regulations and goals of the Ministry.
You may Like to Apply
- Crowds at Kabul airport 16. 08. 2021
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in dentistry from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, higher degrees in the above fields are preferred.
- Work experience: To achieve this position (not required).
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
Note: People with disabilities can apply for this position if their disability does not prevent them from performing their duties in the office.
How to Apply
2- A copy of ID card or passport.
3- A copy of the graduation certificate of the school, university, if you have a study document abroad, approved by the Ministry of Education or the Ministry of Higher Education.
4- A copy of the Cover letter
5 After the fill the application form, send your CV with its attachments to [email protected]
6- You can also obtain the hard copy form from the General Department of Human Resources of the Ministry of Public Health and submit it to this management again after completing it with the above-mentioned appendices.
7- If necessary, call the phone number (0202312422) and solve the problem.
For more information please visit the official website of the Ministry of public health