The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is one of the leading ministries in the field of economy, supporting economic development at the national and local levels and ensuring that the Afghan government earns huge revenues in terms of mineral resources and the only source that makes mining possible and all mines. It enables solid and hyper and carbon by implementing the best international policies, regulations and procedures to encourage private sector investment that is environmentally and socially acceptable by contributing to Afghanistan’s self-sufficiency, sustainable development and mining.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Mines & Petroleum
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and female
- Application form: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Deadline: 10 Mar, 2021
- Receiving information packages and criteria during the stages of small and professional mining projects from the relevant departments
- Cooperation in announcing projects, submitting applications, and initial evaluation of applications
- Cooperation to notify the decision of the competent authorities to the applicants and send it to the relevant authority for the purpose of issuing mining licenses on a small and professional scale
- Cooperation on the extension, suspension, termination, assignment, and modification of small-scale and professional mining licenses in coordination with the Department of Mines Audit
- Provide the necessary technical and administrative cooperation to holders of mining licenses on a small and professional scale and coordinate with other departments to solve their problems.
- Supervise the implementation of the orders of the technical inspectors of the mines under the guidance of the official of the Ministry
- Collaborate in the dissemination of information and documentation of small-scale and professional mining projects in a systematic manner in accordance with the Law on Access to Information and other relevant laws
- Cooperation in promoting all the above activities in coordination with the provincial branches
- Sharing information with direct command “
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, relevant activities and achievements in order to inform the leadership of the Ministry;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the Ministry.
- Field of Study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (geology and mining, contract management, project management) from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, it is preferable to have higher degrees in the most enjoyable fields.
- Field of study: Geology and Mining
- Work experience: Have at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from a national or international institution inside or outside the country.
- Skills required:
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
You can apply for this opportunity online via the official website of Ministry of Mines & Petroleum by click on Apply now button