Managing, supervising and controlling revenue collection (royalties, land lease fees, property leases, collateral, betting money, and delay penalties), preparing revenue analysis reports, revenue forecasting, revenue cuts, revenue classification, and Revenue adjustments for revenue transparency.
|Organization||Ministry of Mines and Petroleum|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Title||Revenue Department|
|Education:||Having at least a bachelor’s degree|
|Deadline||21. April. 2021|
- Presenting a plan for forecasting annual revenues from revenue sources according to the goals and strategy of the department.
- Supervise the provision of accurate and timely information on revenues (royalties, land leases, property leases, securities (bet money and late penalties) from mining contracting companies to the relevant authorities.
- Control and supervision of revenue collection (royalties and land lease fees) for mining affairs and ensuring payment of revenues by mining contracting companies (minerals and hydrocarbons) according to the contract materials.
- Controlling and supervising the collection of information on contracts concluded on a large scale (medium and large) with contracting companies to collect mining revenues from contracting companies.
- Controlling and supervising the guidance of employees regarding the collection of mining revenues (royalties, land lease fees, real estate lease fees, obtaining collateral (betting money), and delay penalties) in order to comply with the provisions of the contracts.
- Controlling and monitoring the accuracy of the income documents that are prepared by the relevant department and during the steps.
- Monitoring and controlling the arrangement of annual reports from revenue sources.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country.
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees.
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department.
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the law on access to information.
- Leadership, management, and evaluation of the performance of affected employees, determining the training needs and capacity building of employees in affected departments.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Economics, Business Administration, Public Policy, Public Administration, Public Management, Financial Management, Accounting, ACCA, and other related fields, and a higher degree is preferred in the mentioned fields.
- Managerial or specialized in one of the sections (finance, accounting, revenue collection) or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years for master and one year for the doctorate.
Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and English.
Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants are required to apply for this opportunity is online via the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission or visiting the official website of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum
- Official announcement link: Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission
- Official website of Ministry of Mines and Petroleum