The Civil Service Appointments Board will award a Second Rank in the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to a competitive announcement for hiring qualified staff.
The aim of job opportunity is Provide communication and coordination between the central and provincial offices of the administration, in order to accelerate the implementation, achieve the goals, mutual accountability and provide effective services.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com).
When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
Amount of salary Original salary + change project points from the first step 109,600.00 Afghanis to the fifth step 164,489 Afghanis (according to the guidelines for payment of change project points)
Date of publication Announcement: 11/12/1399 to 12/21/1399
- Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
- Organization: Ministry of Mines and Petroleum
- Job Title: Provincial Affairs Coordination Department
- Gender: Male and Female
- Salary: First step 109,600.00 Afghanis to the Fifth step 164,489 Afghanis
- No. of Opportunity: one
- Contract Type: Fixed-term
- Required Languages: Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference: 0704
- Work Type: Full-Time
- Years of Experience: 3 Years
- Deadline: Mar 11, 2021
The Transformation Project is directly accountable to the Afghan National Peace and Development Framework, including the development priority of accountable and effective public administration systematization, as well as the goal of establishing, maintaining, and strengthening civil service specialization.
The overall goal of the change project is to strengthen the capacity of priority ministries and departments by hiring key competencies based on competency, improving staff management, and better human resource planning.
The project is funded by the Afghanistan Reconstruction Fund (ARTF) and the International Development Association (IDA) Group of the World Bank, and is being implemented by the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission on behalf of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
According to the Strategic Plan for Human Resources, ministries and departments for each vacancy and incumbent included in this project, at the beginning of each year, Key Deliverables and Means of Verification in accordance with the Task Bill, the main objectives of the department, In coordination with the direct director, their employment contract is arranged and attached. The evaluation of the performance of the employees who are hired in this way is done every year according to the intended report.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and address problems, demands, and suggestions of provincial offices for effective implementation of mining work plans in the provinces.
- Ensure that explanations of policies, guidelines, and guidance of the leadership of the department are sent to the officials of the provincial offices, in order to implement the programs and provide better services.
- Provide the necessary communication and coordination with the provincial offices, in order to timely review the complaints received by the staff and submit a report on the implementation and non-implementation of approvals.
- Ensure the necessary coordination to facilitate the official travel of officials and officials to provincial offices.
- Monitoring the implementation of guidelines, guidelines, and reporting systems at the provincial level to expedite activities.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the Law on Access to Information;
- Leadership, management, performance appraisal, training needs and capacity building of staff and affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Provide communication and coordination with relevant departments for better coherence and progress.
- Field of Study
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines (communications, public relations, public administration, public policy, business administration, social sciences, governance, international relations, basic development, public administration) and other related disciplines from national educational institutions And internationally, at home or abroad, higher degrees are preferred in the above-mentioned fields.
- Work experience
- Managerial or specialized in one of the departments (coordination, communication, public relations) or other items listed in the specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for a bachelor, two years for a master and one year for a doctorate.
- Necessary skills
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and English;
- Computer skills in task-related programs;
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.
How to Apply
Instructions for completing the application form for the first and second positions:
To complete the application form, visit www.iarcsc.com, and after completing the special pre-form home, submit your application.
Dear candidate, please pay serious attention to the following points:
- Request time:
- The request can only be sent during the closing notice, note that the system will not accept your request when the notification ends.
- Educational documents:
- Government educational documents must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education;
- Educational credentials from private institutions must be certified by the Ministry of Higher Education or written by the director of private educational institutions;
- In addition to the approval of the political representative of the country and the esteemed Ministry of Foreign Affairs, educational documents abroad must also be evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education. Therefore, the evaluation letter must be attached to the form;
- Educational documents (inside and outside the country) that were obtained between 1371 and 1381 need to be re-evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Work experience documents:
- If you are a permanent employee of the government, you need to have a new resume or at least six months prior to the announcement of the closure and have the approval of the first unit (Department of Human Resources of the Ministry / Office),
- If you have worked in the form of a contract, you need to provide a sample of the main lines related to your task.
- Non-governmental work experience documents:
- It is essential to have all the line contracts and to provide major and task-related line contracts;
- Contracts submitted by a non-governmental entity must be approved by one of the competent government agencies;
- According to Article 62 of the Labor Law, the salary of contract employees should not be less than the government salary, so it is necessary to have a tax document (TIN).
- Documents of international foreign institutions:
- It is essential that all lines be contracted;
- If you have worked abroad, your documents must be approved by the Afghan Political Representation in the host country and later by the Afghan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Documents that are on fire or missing:
- If your work is approved by the human resources department of the same department, it is acceptable.
- Related experience:
- According to Articles 8 and 34 of the Civil Service Employees Law, published in Official Gazette No. (951) dated 16 May 2008, having managerial experience (having the role of management and leadership of employees under the effect according to the duty bill) is necessary in the first and second positions.
For more information, you can call the following numbers:
If you want to read this opportunity in Dari Language about how to apply for the job opportunity download or view the word file format in link bellow