The Civil Service Appointments Board will award the second Rank in the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to a competitive announcement for hiring qualified staff.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com).
When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
The aim of job opportunity is to Analyze and consolidate the plans and reports of the administration and take measures to improve matters.
- Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
- Organization: Ministry of Mines and Petroleum
- Job Title: Deputy Chairman
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- No. of opportunity: one Vacancy
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Contract Type: Fixed-term
- Required Languages: Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference: 0708
- Hours of Work: Full-Time
- Experience: 3 Years
- Deadline: Mar 11, 2021
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and arrangement of a single format for presenting the plan of central and provincial branches;
- Collecting draft plans and reports of central and provincial branches;
- Study and analysis of draft plans and reports in accordance with the priorities of the Ministry;
- Finalization of plans and reports of central and provincial branches in coordination with relevant branches;
- Unification of plans and reports of central and provincial branches;
- Sharing the plan and reports produced for the consideration of the Ministry official;
- Sending the plan and reports to the needy departments.
- Advance the affairs of the meetings of the leadership board of the ministry as the deputy secretary of the meetings, arranging, arranging, and registering the agenda and approvals of the meetings.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Provide communication and coordination with relevant departments for better coherence and progress.
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (human resource management, public administration, business administration, educational management, governance, economics, law, political science, sharia (jurisprudence and law), sociology, psychology, public policy, journalism, literature, philosophy, history, general management, project management, communications, archeology, anthropology.) And other related disciplines from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country are preferred to higher degrees in the above disciplines.
- Managerial or specialized in one of the departments (administrative, executive, secretariat, coordination, documents and communication, planning and policy affairs) or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree and one year for a doctorate.
- Unlike a major, a candidate with at least seven years of fully relevant work experience is eligible for this position.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related to the job
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.
How to Apply
To complete the application form, visit www.iarcsc.com, and after completing the special pre-form, submit your application.
Dear candidate, please pay serious attention to the following points:
- Request time:
- The request can only be sent during the closing notice, note that the system will not accept your request when the notification ends.
- Educational documents:
- Government educational documents must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education;
- Educational credentials from private institutions must be certified by the Ministry of Higher Education or written by the director of private educational institutions;
- In addition to the approval of the political representative of the country and the esteemed Ministry of Foreign Affairs, educational documents abroad must also be evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education. Therefore, the evaluation letter must be attached to the form;
- Educational documents (inside and outside the country) that were obtained between 1371 and 1381 need to be re-evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Non-governmental work experience documents:
- It is essential to have all the contracts and to provide major and task-related line contracts;
- Contracts submitted by a non-governmental entity must be approved by one of the competent government agencies;
- According to Article 62 of the Labor Law, the salary of contract employees should not be less than the government salary, so it is necessary to have a tax document (TIN).
- Documents of international foreign institutions:
- It is essential that all lines be contracted;
- If you have worked abroad, your documents must be approved by the Afghan Political Representation in the host country and later by the Afghan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Documents that are on fire or missing:
- If your work is approved by the human resources department of the same department, it is acceptable.
- Related experience:
- According to Articles 8 and 34 of the Civil Service Employees Law, published in Official Gazette No. (951) dated 16 May 2008, having managerial experience (having the role of management and leadership of employees under the effect according to the duty bill) is necessary in the first and second positions.
For more information, you can call the following numbers:
If you want to read this job opportunity in Dari Language download the word format from bellow