Establish coordination with relevant departments and regulate matters related to the TAPI project.
|Organization||Ministry of Mines and Petroleum|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||TAPI Coordination Department|
Competencies and responsibilities
- Preparation, arrangement, and implementation of the annual work plan and budget in order to regulate matters related to the implementation of the TAPI gas pipeline project;
- Ensuring the effective implementation of the plans of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum for the implementation of the Tapi gas pipeline project and submitting its report under the leadership of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum;
- Design and implement social awareness programs to attract public support for the implementation of the TAPI gas pipeline project;
- Preparation and process of legal, economic, financial, and technical documents of Tapi gas pipeline project in coordination with relevant institutions;
- Provide coordination with domestic and foreign stakeholders to accelerate the implementation of the TAPI gas pipeline project in Afghanistan;
- Launching economic studies to create a market for gas Tapi gas pipeline project;
- Ensure the transfer of skills to local individuals and work teams during the implementation of the TAPI gas pipeline project in Afghanistan;
- Establish coordination with relevant local authorities to identify essential issues related to the implementation of the TAPI gas pipeline project in the provinces through which the TAPI gas pipeline project passes;
- Participate in the meetings related to the Tapi gas pipeline project, as required by the leadership of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the Law on Access to Information;
- Leadership, management, and evaluation of the performance of the affected employees determining the training needs and capacity building of the employees of the affected departments;
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Field of Study
Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (economics, business administration, public administration, public policy) and other related fields from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, prefers higher degrees in the above fields.
Managerial or specialized work experience in one of the departments (management of infrastructure and economic projects) or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years for master and one year for Doctor
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and English.
- Computer skills in task-related programs;
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication and decision making.