Providing health services to the employees of the Ministry of Justice in order to ensure the physical and mental health of the employees of the Ministry.
|Organization||Ministry of Justice|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Salary||As organization salary scale|
|Experience||At least two years of work-related experience;|
|Education:||Having at least a bachelor’s degree|
|Deadline||19. April. 2021|
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department in order to achieve the goals set by Arda
- Examination. Diagnosis and treatment of female patients from all departments of the ministry to maintain their physical and mental health
- Provide necessary medical advice and counseling for patients for their psychological support
- Referral of seriously ill staff to health centers and specialist doctors outside the ministry if necessary (in order to provide hospital services)
- Guidance and understanding of the methods of using spices recommended by doctors outside the ministry to ensure the correct and effective nature of spices;
- Implement medical first aid to urgently address their health;
- Provide health education for ministry staff to raise health awareness;
- Providing professional advice and decision-making in achieving the goals and programs of the relevant department;
- Submitting quarterly annual monthly reports and, if necessary, activities and instructions of the relevant directorate in order to inform the leadership of the Ministry.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant ministry;
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: therapeutic medicine and a higher degree in the mentioned fields is preferred;
- At least two years of work-related experience;
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Computer skills
How to Apply
Eligible interested applicants can receive the application form from the website (www.moj.gov.af), after the exact filling of the application form according to the instructions, along with the required documents certified by the relevant educational and experience authorities. Send something again to [email protected].