Manage and supervise matters related to the provision of technology and digital services at the provincial and district levels and implement the guidelines, procedures and policies of the Ministry
|Organization||Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||Original salary + project change points from the first step 109,600.00 AFN to the fifth step 164,489 AFN|
|Job Title||Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department|
|Experience||Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the sectors (information technology, telecommunications, or other tasks related to information technology and telecommunications)|
|Education:||Bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (Computer Science, Communication Telecommunications Engineer, Information and Telecommunication Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Programs, Information Systems)|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Design and development of guidelines, procedures, and policies for digital and information technology at the provincial level in coordination with the relevant central and private sectors
- Technical supervision and control of activities related to telecommunications, information technology, and development of digital services at the provincial level for better management and effective service delivery
- Supporting and handling public complaints regarding information and telecommunication technology services in coordination with relevant departments, including Atra and Afghan Telecom in the province
- Collection of revenues of the telecommunication sector and information technology according to the set goals and its transfer to the relevant account of the Ministry of Finance to strengthen the economic strength of the country
- Development of information technology, digital and digital economy services coverage to the villages and neighborhoods of the province
- Ensuring the connection of villages and neighborhoods with fiber optics and its maintenance and care for sustainable and effective access to information technology services in coordination with the local and regional connection unit
- Supervision and control of companies providing information technology and digital services and submitting its report to the relevant authorities
- Plan and arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan to achieve the goals of the ministry
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Submit quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports on activities and achievements in order to inform the leadership of the department about the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
Field of Study
- At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, and Telecommunications, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, Computer Program Engineering, Information Systems) or other related fields and for degree holders Higher education in these fields is preferred.
- Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the sectors (information technology, telecommunications, or other tasks related to information technology and telecommunications)
- Managerial and specialized; Three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate (those with less than one year of work experience in one of the managerial or specialized fields are not eligible for this position)
- Managerial or professional; Five years in one of the mentioned sections,
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.