Supervise, regulate and manage the client admission department according to the new criteria to analyze the information on the website and provide communication with the departments and authorities in the office.
|Organization||Ministry of Industry and Trade|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||Original salary + project points change from the first step 109,600.00 AFN to the fifth step 164,489 AFN|
|Job Title||Head of the Central Registration Services Unit|
|Experience||Managerial or specialized fields: three years for bachelor, two years for master and one year for doctorate|
|Education:||Department of Commerce, Economics, Department of Industry, Public Administration, Law, Public Policy, Industry and Commerce, International Trade, Business Administration, Commerce, Public Management, Computer Science and Information Technology|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Ensuring the activities of the Central Registry Services Unit according to the goals and work procedures to provide services and facilities for clients.
- Designing and arranging a comprehensive procedure for the activities and goals of the Central Registration Services Unit for effective implementation in the office.
- Provide useful technical and professional advice to the Director-General of Central Registration and Intellectual Property to implement work procedures and policies in the Central Registry Services Unit.
- Design and arrangement of the database of the service unit center to record the activities performed and submit its reports to the General Director of the Central Registry and Intellectual Property.
- Leadership and management of the admission of clients in the Central Registry and Intellectual Property Office to avoid wasting their time and also to address their problems in the relevant office.
- Preparation of annual work plan by the roadmap and reform strategy of the Ministry of Industry and Trade to achieve the strategic goals of the Ministry
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the plans of the Central Registry Services Unit
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Ensuring sound management, recruitment, encouragement, persuasion, training, and development of employees to better perform affairs by established criteria
- Provide transparency and accountability of the work of the relevant department to achieve the necessary goals
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Submitting quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports on activities and achievements to inform the management of the department about the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authority by the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
Field of Study
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Business Administration, Economics, Industry Administration, Public Administration, Law, Public Policy, Industry and Trade, International Trade, Business Administration, Commerce, Public Administration, Computer Science, and Information technology and other related fields and higher education is preferred in the mentioned fields.
- Minimum work experience from inside or outside the country in one of the sectors (distribution of trade licenses, registration of commercial activities, intellectual property rights, trademark registration, private sector support, investment, information systems, encouragement of private investment or other Items in this bill of duties).
- Managerial or specialized fields: three years for bachelor, two years for master and one year for a doctorate
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and English
- Computer skills in task-related applications
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision making
Candidates who do not provide the required documents for this position in a complete, transparent, and clear manner will not be considered eligible for this position and will not have the right to complain.