Analysis, review, prioritization, organization and coherence, plans and activities of economic and social development of the sectors of agriculture and rural development, narcotics, urban planning and land, and control and reporting on its implementation.
|Organization||Ministry of Economy|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||Original salary + project change points from the first step 109,600.00 AFN to the fifth step 164,489 AFN|
|Job Title||Directorate of Municipal Inspections|
|Experience||Managerial or specialized in one of the sections (project management, development, and analysis of policies and plans, coordination and consolidation of plans, monitoring, and evaluation) or other items listed in the specialized tasks in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three One year for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree and one year for a doctorate.|
|Education:||At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (Department of Commerce, Economics, Public Administration, Agriculture|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Management of the process of analysis and evaluation of projects, programs, and economic and social development plans of relevant departments of the relevant sector (Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock, Rural Rehabilitation and Development, Anti-Narcotics Department of the Ministry of Interior, Urban Lands Department).
- Managing the analysis and evaluation process and reporting on how to implement Afghanistan Sustainable Development Goals, Targets and Indicators (ASDGs, ANPDF), and related sector development plans.
- Designing and arranging effective guidelines for collecting and analyzing information from relevant ministries and sectoral departments in order to carry out economic analysis and evaluations.
- Develop and cooperate in the order of economic plans and policies related to the development activities of the relevant sectoral departments and present it to the competent authorities.
- Ensuring the inclusion of information on development projects of relevant departments and ministries in the central monitoring and reporting system of the Ministry
- Supervising the implementation of the development projects of the relevant sectoral departments in the country, arranging reports and submitting them to the competent authorities and relevant authorities.
- Supervising the order of quarterly analytical and monolithic reports on the implementation and financial and physical progress of sector office development projects using system information and submitting reports to the relevant authorities.
- Participate in meetings and committees to present effective ideas and suggestions on the plans and policies of economic development of the relevant departments and ministries of the sector on behalf of the Ministry.
- Organizing and leading sectoral meetings in the Ministry with the participation of representatives of relevant departments and ministries.
- Manage the analysis and evaluation of Provincial Development Plans (PDPs) and its partnership with relevant ministries and sectoral departments to be included in the national budget.
- Supervising the implementation of orders, approvals, protocols, decisions, and notes of the competent authorities and submitting a report to the relevant authorities
- Participate in the Budget Committee and submit reports and express opinions on how to implement the proposed development projects and projects to be included in the national budget and the activities of the relevant sectors.
- Evaluate the projects after the implementation of the project, publish the report and submit it to the competent authorities.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transferring professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identifying and proposing budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Leading and presenting the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the office in accordance with the law on access to information;
- Leadership, management, performance evaluation, training needs, and capacity building of employees and affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Performing other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Establish effective coordination with relevant ministries and sectoral departments (Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock, Rural Rehabilitation and Development, Deputy Minister of Counter Narcotics, Ministry of Interior, Deputy Minister of Urban Lands) in relation to the implementation of development projects and programs and Other common work topics.
- Coordinating and participating in budget meetings inside and outside the Ministry, as well as holding working meetings with officials of relevant ministries in accordance with the plan to implement development projects of relevant ministries and sector departments.
Field of Study
Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (Department of Commerce, Economics, Public Administration, Agriculture, Project Management, Development Studies, Governance, Public Management) and other related fields from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, Higher degrees in the above fields are preferred.
Managerial or specialized in one of the sections (project management, development, and analysis of policies and plans, coordination and consolidation of plans, monitoring, and evaluation) or other items listed in the specialized tasks in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three One year for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and English.
- Computer skills in task-related programs.
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication and decision making,
- Planning, monitoring, and evaluation, organizing.
How to apply
For more information and how to apply in the Dari language please visit the official website