Sanayee Development Organization (SDO) is an Afghan development NGO, established in 1990 in Peshawar – Pakistan, to serve Afghan refugees in that area. SDO takes its name from Hazrat Abu-ul-Majad Majdod Ibn-e-Adam, well known as Hazrat Hakeem Sanayee, (1088 – 1166 A.D), one of Afghanistan’s most outstanding poets.
|Organization||Sanayee Development Organization (SDO)|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Salary||As Organization Salary Scale|
|Contract Duration||3 Months Probationary period (Extendable)|
|Deadline||25 Mar 2021|
- Strict observance of hospital rules and adherence to duty.
- Have sufficient information about national guidelines for providing maternal and child care.
- Providing maternal and child care in the hospital and admitting clients for A.NC, P.NC, and F.P.
- Accurate registration of ANC and PNC cards, preparation of monthly reports on creating gaps between births, advice on prenatal and postnatal care, and daily use of tally sheets and HMIS forms.
- Explain and encourage mothers to pursue prenatal and postnatal care.
- Proper care and maintenance of related equipment and devices and observing the conditions of speciation and antiseptic medical devices and maternity ward and strict observance of standards for the prevention of infection.
- Preparation and admission of births in accordance with the standards of the district hospital.
- Supervise the cleanliness hospital and with the division of time.
- Immediate and timely reporting of mixed obstructive births to the relevant MCH doctor.
- Participate in the provision of health education to orthopedic patients according to their needs (means of birth, postpartum visits, exemptions, nutrition, and danger signs for pregnant mothers).
- Collaborate with Dr. MCH on service delivery and improve service quality.
- Participate in community-based programs, especially the Surrogate Health posts and female health workers in the community.
- Obedience to the instructions given by the MCH doctor and the relevant specialist.
- Compassionate treatment of patients, honesty in performing their duties, and efforts to improve the level of professional knowledge.
- Obedience to superiors and relevant orders in the performance of any official duties assigned
- Attributes, abilities and skills
- Graduated from IHS
- Previous experience in the relevant field
- Ability in Dari, Pashto languages
How to Apply
Eligible candidates will apply for this opportunity online via the official Email address and you can also visit the official website of http://sanayee.org.af/ and attach your CV, Cover letter, education documents and work experience proof here
If you want to read this job announcement download the the world format file from bellow