Marie Stopes International Afghanistan commenced its programme after registration with the government of Afghanistan in August 2002.
|Organization||Marie Stopes International Afghanistan|
|No. of Opportunity||2|
|Salary||As organization salary scale|
|Deadline||19 Apr 2021|
- Join the Breakfast Assembly
- Adherence to infection prevention procedures including the use of gloves, standard disposal of medical waste – medical waste, etc.
- Use different gloves to clean the toilet, vestibule, floor of the procedure room.
- Be clean and dressed in uniform
- You are responsible for cleaning, protection, and clinic supplies.
- Burn all sharp waste and medical waste at the end of each day and bury it in ashes. (Never open a container containing sharp waste material)
- Daily cleaning of all clinic rooms and clinic courtyards
- Cleaning of procedure rooms, operations, and birth on a daily basis with 0.5% chlorine and if necessary after the end of each operation
- Daily cleaning of toilets with a chlorine solution
- Cleaning the gates and gates at least once a week
- Wash on clean clothes, rugs, etc. on a weekly basis (if they are dirty)
- Before leaving the office at the end of the day, turn off all groups and keep the eyelids out of the appliance.
- Maintaining customer privacy.
- Excellent procedure and treatment of the customer
- Arrange and send clients by turn
- Adjust clients’ soles and take serious care of the waiting area
- Make sure your nails are always short.
- Always try to have supplies and materials in their proper place (soap, water, strainer, etc.)
- Also, pay attention to the security of the clinic
- Avoid sitting and not entering the room of doctors and midwives without permission
- Avoid interfering with the work of other clinic staff
- Avoid taking money and sweets at any
- The candidate must be female.
- Have at least 6 months of work experience
- Being a pioneer in work and activity in order to achieve a goal
Ability to identify work priorities.
Do not use tobacco in the office clinic and its surroundings.
- Commitment to the goals of the Myristops International Institute
Prioritize the interests of the office
Pay attention to the results and goals of the work
Having honesty to work and confidence
- Commitment to personal development.
- Cover letter
- Education Documents
- Work experience
How to Apply
The applicant send there CV at and mention the vecancy number at subject line and attach all requried documents