The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Kabul has announced the award of Program Scholarships (KNBs) to developing countries for undergraduate and doctoral studies at 23 Indonesian universities for the 2021 academic year.
- Location: Indonesia
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No. Of opportunity:
- Scholarship level: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, and PhD
- Scholarship type: fully Funded
- Deadline: May 4, 2021
- Percentage of candidate scores for master’s and doctoral scholarship should be higher than 65%;
- Percentage of candidate scores for the bachelor’s degree should be higher than 70%;
- Complete and download the application form through the following website: https://knb.kemdikbud.go.id
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 35 years (age must be proved by ID card);
- Have a letter of recommendation from the Indonesian Embassy;
- Have two academic letters of recommendation;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of passport (first page);
- School certificate in English
- the percentage for bachelor’s degree higher than 70%.)
- Copy of diploma and transcript in English;
- The percentage for master’s and a doctoral degree is higher than 65%)
- Health certificate in English;
- Fluent in English (has a TOEFL or IELTS certificate or equivalent);
Note: For eligible applicants, the embassy issues a letter of recommendation, the embassy has full authority to issue or not to issue a letter of recommendation based on the results of the interview. For more information, contact the embassy, Ms. Negin Ain 0729629968.
It is worth mentioning that, according to the official’s announcement of the embassy, before applying for the scholarship please visit the Ministry of Higher Education for registration, the candidates must go to the Indonesian embassy in Kabul with their documents after receiving the embassy’s order.
How to apply
Applicants must submit their applications from February 10, 2021, to May 4, 2021, through the website https://knbscholarship.kemdikbud.go.id. All applicants must send the required documents to the Indonesian Embassy via [email protected].
For more information please visit the official website of Ministry of Higher Education