Arranging and describing the funeral car for the citizens of Kabul for Shiism and burial in accordance with the provisions of the relevant bill.
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||General management of arranging the transport, Department of Cultural Affairs|
|Deadline||24. April. 2021|
Duties and Responsibility
- Arranging the relevant work plan in accordance with the general management plan of the Fateha reading halls in order to coordinate and coordinate matters effectively.
- Assigning a funeral car to fellow citizens upon request for Shiism and burial of the dead.
- Checking and keeping the funeral vehicles active in order to provide services during the funeral of the deceased.
- Assignment of funeral vehicles according to the request of fellow citizens in accordance with the provisions of the relevant bill.
- Creating coordination of Fateh reading salons in order to align the performances.
- Collecting and receiving taxis from funeral vehicles in accordance with the bill related to Kabul Municipality.
- Submitting plans and suggestions to the relevant department in order to improve and increase the number of corpses to create more facilities for Kabul fellow citizens
- Provide effective advice to the relevant department in order to improve implementation and resolve problems in the field of social services.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the law, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, public administration and policy, mechanical engineering, and other higher education-related fields are preferred in the above fields.
- Required experiences (type and duration of experience)
- At least two years of work-related work experience.
- Other skills (short courses, in-service training, etc.)
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Dari and Pashto) and familiarity with English
- Familiarity with task-related computer programs
How to Apply
Each applicant are required to apply online via the official Email Address