Kabul Municipality is a public service organization that is committed to providing high-quality, responsive, and effective services to the citizens of Kabul. Kabul Municipality is responsible for providing the following services to the citizens: cleaning the city, construction, and construction of roads and infrastructure, transport, sewerage, cultural facilities, cleanliness and greenery of the city, creating markets, issuing licenses, maintaining and caring for the property, Revenue management and collection, and city development. Increasing the level of revenues, implementing a modern organizational structure in accordance with the requirements, supporting the Afghan National Development Strategy, and developing a fruitful strategic plan are among the priorities of Kabul Municipality.
To conduct a survey and analyze the figures. In order to get real statistics on the unemployment rate, the amount of income and to know public opinion about urban spaces and how to use them.
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||Associate Expert of Social Survey and Economics, Department of Urban Planning and Implementation|
|Experience||With or Without work Experience|
|Deadline||Apr 24, 2021|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan to achieve the strategic goals of the department;
- Design and drawing of technical documents required for projects assigned by the department.
- Prepare the necessary presentations to defend the project prepared in this section.
- Conducting library studies related to the project assigned to this section.
- Carrying out field studies and visits to the projects assigned to this department.
- Collection and analysis of data related to projects under work.
- Writing and preparing reports on projects worked by this department.
- Participate in internal meetings and communicate effectively with other colleagues to provide information and gather information.
- Participate in project defense sessions conducted by this department.
- The art of expression and the power of presenting content to better understand the audience.
- Speed of action in order to complete projects on time.
- Perform other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the Ministry. High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual reports and, if necessary, to the Kabul Municipality on the activities and achievements of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the urban planning disciplines is preferred to those with higher degrees in the above disciplines.
- Required experiences (type and duration of experience)
- Preference is given to those with work experience.
- Other skills (short courses, in-service training, etc.)
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Dari and Pashto) and familiarity with English;
- Computer skills in Ms office, auto cad, illustrator programs
How to Apply
- Send this form to the following e-mail address after completing the application form and documents, work experience, and a copy of your citizenship ID.
- It should be noted that your educational credentials must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and also if you have government work experience, certified accidents of the relevant department that have not been approved for more than six months, and also if you have work experience in private offices, Send the confirmation of the relevant department separately to the request form without sending the file type to the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) by mentioning the notification code and the title of the block in the subject of the email. Also, refrain from attaching additional documents such as certificates, letters of appreciation, and other ancillary documents.
- It should be noted that this office will not be responsible for entering any incorrect information in this form that causes misunderstanding or failure to list the candidate in the selected post.