Those honorable applicants (female/Women’s) who apply to participate in this job opportunity at the Danesh Private Higher Education Institute will be informed to observe the following details, you will work as Gender Management, as full-time and the salary will be as organization salary scale.
|Organization||Danish Institute of Higher Education|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Salary||As organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Gender Management|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Plan, prepare and arrange work plans, monthly and annually in accordance with the plan of the financial and administrative deputy to achieve the intended goals.
- Implementing training programs on gender, equality of rights, and active presence of women in the institution.
- Protecting the rights of women and female students.
- Providing communication with the Gender Department of the Ministry of Higher Education and Women’s Affairs.
- Planning to increase the capacity of staff and students at the level of the Gender Institute.
- Monitoring and evaluating the process of implementing the role of gender in the institution.
- Submit a report of the activities performed to the relevant authorities.
Necessary education, experiences and skills:
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Task-related experience of at least one year.
- Full knowledge of national languages (Dari and Pashto) and ability to speak English.
- Computer skills related to the task.
- Education Documents
- Work Experience proof
How to Apply
- Dear candidates are obliged to receive the application form for this position and fill out the form. In order to receive the form, they can refer to the financial and administrative deputy of the institution or receive it from the Danish.edu.com.af link.
- Dear Candidate, Send the job application form for the above-mentioned vacancy to [email protected] after the exact filling of the application form, the completion of educational and experimental work documents before the end of the announcement date, or submit it in writing to the Finance and Administration. Documents submitted should not exceed 5MB.
- Educational credentials must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, government work experience must be certified with a certificate form, and work experience in the private sector and institutions must be accompanied by a copy of the employment contract. Refrain from sending separate certificates, letters of appreciation, and other additional documents.
- Dear candidates, the copy of the documents they submit must be in color, clear and legible.
- Dear applicants, if necessary, call 0700229788 to solve the issue.
Note: For information on the job positions of the Institute of Private Higher Education, visit the following website or Facebook page: