This bank started operating as a commercial bank on April 2, 2006, by obtaining a banking license in the country’s banking system. The Ministry of Finance is the sole shareholder of the bank
|Organization||New Kabul Bank|
|No. of Opportunity||2|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As organization salary scale |
|Job Title||Banker, Exchanger, Teller|
|Experience||1 – 3 years (preferred)|
|Contract Duration||One year|
|Deadline ||18 Apr 2021|
- Check the money submitted to the treasurer at the beginning of the day.
- Ensuring the accuracy of money and accurate counting of money from customers during trading.
- Consolidation and identification of customers.
- Be more careful in executing banking transactions.
- Execute customer remittances efficiently.
- Precise check and control of the booth at the beginning of the work.
- Good dealings with customers.
- Execute other instructions given by the representative manager
- Closing the money by stamping and signing and stamping the money changer in the banknotes.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in economics/banking and accounting
- Have one to three years of relevant work experience (preferred)
- Complete knowledge of Dari and Pashto languages, familiarity with computer programs and English
How to Apply
- Dear applicants, you can submit your CV and education documents with the following job title application sheet:
- The applicant of Paktia province submit their application at new Kabul Bank branches in Paktia province
- The applicant of Faryab province submit their application at the New Kabul Bank branch offices in Andkhoi district – Faryab province
- Send educational documents (certificate and university graduation certificate – approved by the Ministry of Higher Education) to the following e-mail address.