Taking into account the urgent needs for the protection of the country’s natural systems and environment, the Ministry of Irrigation, Water Resources and Environment was established in the cabinet of the Transitional Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The mentioned deputy was transformed into the independent directorate of the environment in 1383 AH with 292 posts and the legal personality was changed. In 2005, while maintaining the quantity, position, and prestige of the Independent Directorate of National Environmental Protection. With effort, this office was able to increase the formation to 590; And to advance environmental issues in the country, created and operated environmental departments in eight zones.
|Organization||National Environmental Agency|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Environmental Sustainability Specialist|
|Education:||A bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering, mining, geology, and geology is preferred to higher degrees.|
|Deadline||22 Apr 2021|
- Arrange a work plan for the project under the supervision
- Prepare presentations, brochures for the development project Adaptation of environmental and social impact assessment in activities and projects
- In order to attract government revenues
- Preparation of environmental permits/permits and related guidelines
- Prepare and translate environmental guidelines for capacity development into activities and projects
- Gathering scientific information on adapting environmental and social impact assessments and considering sustainability in projects
- Presenting presentations on sustainable environmental development and its goals
- Gathering scientific information on environmental issues to achieve sustainable development goals
- Provide necessary advice for project implementation
- Database Development Submitting an environmental permit
- Gathering information for chemical convention procedures (Bessel, Stockholm, Rotterdam, and Minamata)
- Organizing and managing training sessions and workshops and preparing concept notes
- Study and research on sustainable regional and international environmental and social impact assessment methods
- Preparation of reports on the implementation of the project
- Performing other legal duties related to the duty assigned to him by the leadership of the department in accordance with the rules and objectives of the department.
- Necessary education, experiences, and skills:
- The minimum requirements for this position are listed in Articles (7) and (8) of the Civil Service Employees Law.
- education degree
- A bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering, mining, geology, and geology is preferred to higher degrees.
- Required experiences (type and duration of experience)
- Two years of work-related work experience
- Other skills (short courses, in-service training, etc.)
- Proficiency in English, Administration, and Astronomy, Communication, Analysis and Evaluation, Scientific Issues Environmental Impact Assessment
- And social and the use of task-related information technology.
How to Apply
Dear candidates, you can send your (CV) with the attachment of all education and work experience, and if you have work experience in government departments, with a summary of accidents from your last job reference, via e-mail to the following address to the Department of Human Resources.