The Transformation Project is directly accountable to the Afghan National Peace and Development Framework, including the development priority of accountable and effective public administration systematization, as well as the goal of establishing, maintaining, and strengthening civil service specialization.
The overall goal of the change project is to strengthen the capacity of priority ministries and departments by hiring key competencies based on competency, improving staff management, and better human resource planning.
The project is funded by the Afghanistan Reconstruction Fund (ARTF) and the International Development Association (IDA) Group of the World Bank and is being implemented by the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission on behalf of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
According to the Strategic Plan for Human Resources, ministries and departments for each vacancy and incumbent included in this project, at the beginning of each year, Key Deliverables and Means of Verification in accordance with the Bill of Duties, the main objectives of the department, In all coordination, their work contract is arranged and attached by direct order. The evaluation of the performance of the employees who are hired in this way is done every year on the basis of the intended report of their performance against key tasks and evidence, and the extension of the employees’ employment contract for the next year is conditional on successful completion of these tasks.
About the job
Management and leadership of the Civil Aviation Institute using a quality teaching system to raise the level of knowledge of students to provide better aviation services.
|Organization||President of the Civil Aviation Institute|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Title||Civil Aviation Authority|
|Deadline||07. April. 2021|
- Independent duty liaison with the professional deputy of the Ministry of Education to coordinate in advancing matters and issues related to teaching at the Civil Aviation Institute in order to create an effective teaching space for students at the Civil Aviation Institute.
- Establishing and providing coordination for the implementation and advancement of educational affairs between the administrative and teaching members of the Institute in order to raise the quality of the educational process by the teaching and educational members.
- Use and generalization of successful experiences of the teaching process of educational affairs and teaching of other similar institutes of foreign countries in the Civil Aviation Institute.
- Designing and arranging work (teaching) procedures and procedures in order to facilitate the educational affairs in the Aviation and Civil Institute and supervising the administrative and teaching process of the Civil Aviation Institute in order to comply with the educational and training standards.
- Supervision and control over the collection of information and figures of students who are engaged in educational affairs at the institute and the implementation of programs and activities of public management and teaching members of the institute.
- Drafting and updating the strategic plan and the annual plan in the education and implementation sector in accordance with the vision plan of the institute and the directorate of the Civil Aviation Institute for the gradual development of the education system in accordance with the provisions of the law and the requirements of the directorate of the civil aviation institute.
- Plan and arrange quarterly and annual work plans of the relevant department in accordance with the general work plan to ensure its implementation in accordance with the strategic goals of the Ministry / Office
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Related Work Area
- Provide transparency and accountability of the work of the relevant department to achieve the necessary goals
- Evaluate the performance and functions of all employees under the Civil Service Law in coordination with the Department of Human Resources of the Ministry / Office
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Submit quarterly and annual reports from the relevant department to ensure the progress of matters related to the department
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the Ministry
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines: Civil Aviation Management, Air Transport, Civil Aviation Safety, Air Traffic Control, Educational Management, Education, Literature, or other related disciplines, and higher degrees in The above is preferred.
- Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the sectors (educational management, curriculum development, capacity building, or other items mentioned in this bill of duties)
- Managerial and specialized tasks; At least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate.
- Holders of relevant professional work experience are recognized as eligible under the Civil Service Employees Act.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- Computer skills related to the task.
- Necessary skills in decision making, communication planning and reporting
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission